New Things in Pleiades Sector IR-W D1-55

That's war for you. Tactics change.
Maybe you guys have given them a bloody nose and they are rethinking their plans, maybe they didn't expect to meet the kind of resistance they did when they got to the bubble.
Maybe they have detected the eagle eye programme, maybe they haven't.

Who knows how the Thargoids think.

[video=youtube_share;8hfeNFQND6s]https://youtu.be/8hfeNFQND6s[/video]

Apparently the EE have changed - uncooperative CMDR wasn't sharing so have at 'em :) I'll get on once I've finished some food ...

Edit: Relax , #fakenews

Last edited:
Hi,

Just to clarify. No one forgot anything.

I'm afraid you will just have to wait and see what the Thargoids do next.

I believe Aegis will be releasing a statement about the situation in the near future.

Steve K

Dear Steve,
I am from the German community and - inspired by a theory issued here by Louis Calvert - have started a thread about the Thargoids in our German forum which is overwhelmingly accepted by the community there. I am trying to keep them updated with all the information I find here, I translate a lot and so I am happy with everything.

I am not happy with the course of events regarding the so-called Thargoid attacks on star ports. Don't you think it would be only too fair to open the door towards enlightment a bit more after all these weeks? Cmdrs have started to work together, have started not only to think of themselves and their income but to think about how they can prevent further alien attacks. They would like to see a bit more of Thargoid actions and would like to feel a bit more that they are part of the game and not only receivers of what you have cooked in your wonderful game kitchen. I for myself would not like to wait "and see what the Thargoids do next" any longer, I would like to have the possibility to force them to react on what I am doing next.
What do you think?

Last edited:
That's war for you. Tactics change.
Maybe you guys have given them a bloody nose and they are rethinking their plans, maybe they didn't expect to meet the kind of resistance they did when they got to the bubble.
Maybe they have detected the eagle eye programme, maybe they haven't.

Who knows how the Thargoids think.

Make god bleed and no one will keep believe in it.
So, they are bleeding, they can die

Fill galnet with commanders eat 0.5k carrot a day, that's why we can se what they are up to. It went ok in WW2 [yesnod]

The Thargoids have decided to leave our galaxy after intercepting a transmission from the BBC. It's seems hollow sound bites like 'long term economic plan', 'brexit means brexit', 'a red white and blue brexit' and 'strong and stable' was enough to convince the Thargoids that humans are not an intelligent life-form.

New damaged megaships in PS IR-W D1-55

Gordon class bulk cargo ship in v Pleiades Sector IR-W D1-55.

Pleiades_Sector_IR-W_d1-55Pleiades_Sector_IR-W_d1-55_1_00001.png

Lowell class science vessel in Pleiades Sector IR-W D1-55

Pleiades_Sector_IR-W_d1-55Pleiades_Sector_IR-W_d1-55_2_00001.png

Amaethon class agricultural vessel in Pleiades Sector IR-W D1-55 4 A

Pleiades_Sector_IR-W_d1-55Pleiades_Sector_IR-W_d1-55_4_a_A_Ring_00001.png

In this sector were more megaships but disappeared.
Henry class bulk cargo ship
Sanchez class science vessel
Naphta class tanker

Last edited:
Hi,

Just to clarify. No one forgot anything.

I'm afraid you will just have to wait and see what the Thargoids do next.

I believe Aegis will be releasing a statement about the situation in the near future.

Steve K

Sounds like anything further that comes via the Eagle Eyes / Thargoids sites will need to be treated with a higher degree of suspicion.

I may be missing something here, as I have not read all post in the last week or so, but am I right in saying the Thargoid bases the Eagle Eye facilities were looking at have gone quiet, and therefore there is no way to see where the Thargoids are going to hit next? And that you are trying to work it out via other methods?

It is not too much of a leap to think that the Thargoids worked out there data was being taken, so they stopped using those bases. Surely then you would need to look at other bases to find which ones are now providing the target information?

EG Eagle Eye did it's job OOC: it showed the mechanic for finding out the systems that would be attacked. It made it easy be giving you the first Thargoid location to get that info for free. Now that the mechanic is established they have taken away getting those locations for free. Now you need to find the active ones yourself to get the targeting info.

That is how I read it.

Resume for this week who just came into game:

There must be some clue to find out what TG want to do but we dont know about it.
Eagle Eyes in Pleiades are now possibly for nothing coz thargoid sites went quiet.
Still very high TG activity in Mentor - all NHSS
Huveang De and HIP 21559 clear.
Irandan NHSS 5 with Cyclops alone. Station under repair.
Lunguni damaged station.

Continuing surveillance in Mentor.
Looking for new TG threat with using plugins here

"I'm afraid you will just have to wait and see what the Thargoids do next.
Steve K"

In my opinion this means we have to wait, plenty of things to do in the meantime :)

Megaships are changing systems

Acropolis from the system Irandan to Assinda - Assinda B 1 Ammonia world
IrandanAcropolis_00002.png

Vanguard from the system HIP 21559 to Mentor
HIP_21559Vanguard_00001.png

Last edited:
Page for Mr Zaratan - EE have changed - new keyword too!

Keyword
INVADERS
1: 9 14 22 1 4 5 18 19 secure anomolous signal detected hip 16440 1e investigate urgent
2: 9 14 22 1 4 5 18 19 secure anomolous signal detected hip 18368 2h investigate urgent
3: 9 14 22 1 4 5 18 19 secure anomolous signal detected pleiades sector gg y d33 3a investigate urgent
4: Same as 3
5:Same as 2
6:Same as 1

Last edited:
Top Bottom