New Things in Pleiades Sector IR-W D1-55

James class bulk cargo ship sod-7164, system Lusonda 2

Riker class prison ship KRY-315, Ancanec 4

Lowell class science vessel HLD-667, HR 1257, 6

Bowmann class sceince vessel HAL-6771, HR 1257, 7

Hogan class bulk cargo ship HUL-4062, Seliacha, 1

Good for corrosion resistant cargo rack

... and interesting thing, there was a tg near to the megaship and everything was ok, I hacked the transmitter and turret started shooting :eek:[haha]

Nice list viper.

Seems that they all get attacked for something they have in their holds.

To bad we didn't get a black market on the Gnosis. Would have been interesting to fill it up with Thargoid goodies and put it in harms way(for science). :D

Very nice work viper! Out of curiosity, how many relog did you perform in between manifest scans?

Out of curiosity, did you get any data out of the transmitters? I tried the two near HR 6 & 7 but I only got bounties, no data :)

I tried a few relog on the cargos and whilst sometimes the ‘other’ contents changed the Thargoid ones were consistent. If there was wreckage components, then there was always wreckage components if you see what I mean.

I tried a few of the transmitters (you need recon drones) but it was generic stuff nothing special. After a while I gave up just taking all the screeners and uploading was taking forever��

Got about 7ish more to go and then that’s all the attacked ships I’m currently aware of. Will post more (and observations) when complete. Did a bunch more yesterday on the Pleiades ones. One system has 4 destroyed ships. Also they all seem to attract various interceptors. Not always seen but my guess is if you relog they will come. I was randomly seeing interceptors about every 3rd scan.

Here's the list (with transcriptions) I have of attacked megaships (so far)

Last edited:
Aegis Megaship flight plans this week : Spinoni and Dalfur

Spinoni has no sensible targets for the Thargoids, Dalfur was previously attacked in Week 10. For their locations we probably lost at least one of the systems this week, which goes against predictions.

Will be interesting to see if they successfully make the jump, given the Thargoids are attacking them this week.

Will be interesting to see if they successfully make the jump, given the Thargoids are attacking them this week.

Both ships have completed their jumps and are in new systems. No starports attacked this week, I should trust traffic metrics more as they were right again.

I'm guessing that 2 of the systems Eagle Eye will show thargoid bases pointing to will be the current systems where Aegis megaships are ^^'

This week's Eagle Eyes:

EE1 pleiades sector lx-u c2-2 ab 4 a
* Merope - Distress Call nearest Merope 3
* Pleiades Sector XE-Q b5-2 (C3 - probably barnacles)
EE2 synuefe hz-m d8-69 b 7 f (NEW TS! at 6, -124)
* LP 581-36 Atkov Ring
* HIP 17892 - Eagle Eye 3 (!)
EE3 taurus dark region cl-y d53 a4 investigate urgent (TS132)
* HIP 7158 (INRA Hogan)
* HIP 21559 Morukov Terminal
EE4 dupe 1
EE5 dupe 2
EE6 dupe 3

Aegis : Dalfur (no wreck), Spinoni.

New megaship wrecks / NHSS in LP 581-36 henry class SOD-9746

Targets are LP 581-36 Atkov Ring and HIP 21559 Morukov Terminal. Interesting there is only one INRA base Thargoids have not found, and the Thargoids are targetting Eagle Eye itself this week (probably an empty threat like the Aegis Megaships last week).

So why are the thargoids interested in a distress call? Can't be the only one they've ever heard. Why is this one special?

Not interested so much as they created it. By attacking stuff. Some of the targets in some weeks are things that the Thargoids have attacked - ships / megaships etc. Not very new.

Updated list of attacked megaships (and added a couple of battlecruisers - both of the latest megaships are dupes - nothing new to report (see sig for spreadsheet)

Top Bottom