New to Elite Dangerous: Looking for People to Play With

To those saying the wings system is not in I'm pretty sure it is since I was in a wing with my friend the other day. You just have to be in the same instance as your friend to invite each other.

Sorry I should've put "fully in." It's suposed to have radio effect ingame voice comms, andf riends list in-game to make forming wings easier. ;)

Feel free to add me : gt is 'felicitous blue'

Aussie (Perth based), currently enjoying being back in an Eagle in the combat zones (veteran of the PC version, since premium beta - been a long time since I was in an eagle, forgot how much fun they could be).

Yeah sorry should have been more clear, the wing system works if your in the same system and 'instance' as your friend which unfortunately, is very hard to achieve without the full comms system implemented.

Another UK commander here. Gt p3r3IRa17. I'm on most days and evenings. Either trading or hunting down bounties. Hopefully see some of you guys around.

Howdy feel free to look me up Tallerious is my GT. Right now I'm out doing some exploration though I do like running illicit cargo around as well.

Though i I live in the U.S. I play during all time zones.

Tallerious

Top Bottom