New to PvP, New to Everything Really

when I'm ganked while completing missions, its a welcome diversion and I'm no easy target.
The long-awaited? Hm.
When I return to Shinarta after the missions, they intercept me almost every time. When it intercepts 1, I don’t consider it a gank, so with a high probability I can even put an experienced pilot to flight.
But when the gank really intercepts me, you barely barely have time to run away, almost had time and your FSD is blocking.
And I’m still on military missions and my ship can pull out the PVP battle, but what to do with others?

The long-awaited? Hm.
When I return to Shinarta after the missions, they intercept me almost every time. When it intercepts 1, I don’t consider it a gank, so with a high probability I can even put an experienced pilot to flight.
But when the gank really intercepts me, you barely barely have time to run away, almost had time and your FSD is blocking.
And I’m still on military missions and my ship can pull out the PVP battle, but what to do with others?
Yes sometimes you barely have time to get away, but that makes it fun. The point is you're able to get away.

Top Bottom