Dinosaurs New Upcoming Dinosaurs

Your Feature Request / Idea
So I don't know if this has been mentioned yet or if anyone has noticed but it would appear that we have new upcoming dinosaurs in the near future.

On the official site there is 15+ New dinosaur slots.

DLC - Triassic
DLC - Jurassic

Most likely

I just hope for Acrocanthosaurus. what about everyone else?

Acrocanthosaurus lived around 112 mya during the Cretaceous period making it impossible for it to appear in a Jurassic/Triassic pack

Albertosaurus is from the Cretaceous period making it impossible for it to appear in a Jurassic/Triassic pack.
I know but I think that we will have more Cretaceous dinos. Albertosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus and Daspletosaurus are very requested by the community. We need another tyrannosaur urgently and Albertosaurus is the best option.

where? cant find it

I think he is talking about the empty spots in the Research-page. However, there are 10 empty spots and not 15+ (data-sr-id,goes from 4 to 68 and if we take away the one we have, we got 10 if I am not mistaken, nothing what I can see after Chasmosaurus) and according to Steamdb there are only one DLC that is unknown at the moment.

Your Feature Request / Idea
So I don't know if this has been mentioned yet or if anyone has noticed but it would appear that we have new upcoming dinosaurs in the near future.

On the official site there is 15+ New dinosaur slots.

DLC - Triassic
DLC - Jurassic

Most likely

I just hope for Acrocanthosaurus. what about everyone else?

I would assume that it would be the two dlc's you said with three dinos each like the cretaceous. As for the remaining 9 dinos maybe some will come with a large dlc like the wu pack but other than that I have no idea as to what they could be or what the last 6 would be after that.

Likely contenders though (not a list of what I want just popular potential dinos)...

dryosaurus
herrarasaurs
those other two popular triassic dinos I cant think of
acrocanthosaurus
maybe camptosaurus?
pachrhinosaurus
albertosaurus

I am really curious what they would put in a Jurassic pack, Dryosaurus would be an obvious and much needed one. Torvosaurus would be a good predator but the last slot would is kind of a wild card if not camptosaurus. Not that I hate campto but I would really love another stego or something as long as it isnt chineese lol

Here's a list of suggested dinosaurs and their corresponding dig sites:

- Acrocanthosaurus: Cloverly Formation, Cedar Mountain Formation

- Albertosaurus: Horseshoe Canyon Formation

- Coelophysis: Kayenta Formation, Ghost Ranch

- Dryosaurus: Lourinha Formation, Dinosaur National Monument, Garden Park, Morrison Formation

- Herrarasaurus: Ischigualasto Provincial Park

- Homalocephale: Nemegt Formation

- Ornitholestes: Bone Cabin Quarry, Morrison Formation

- Ouranosaurus: Tegama Beds

- Oviraptor: Djadochta Formation

- Pachyrhinosaurus: Prince Creek Formation, Horseshoe Canyon Formation

- Plateosaurus: Trossingen Formation, Gres a Avicula contorta

When the DLC is added then there will be 12 spots. Hopefully none of those will be hybrids.

You miss my point. I don't think the empty spaces mean anything. Of course I could be wrong. But this whole thread is a bunch of speculation based on very little and I don't think people should get their hopes up based on almost no evidence at all.

Top Bottom