New variants for items we already have

The thread about flexicolors of things we already have inspired me.

There are items in the game that are very useful all the time but I sometimes don't use them because of how they look like. I feel like that in updates nad DLCs not only "new items" should be added but also new variations of stuff we already have.

For example:
1. Ambient speaker & Educational speaker - it would be nice to have these speakers squared shaped (cubes) instead of i-don't-know-how-many-gonals.
2. Conservation board - simple billboard-like item, it's very hard to hide the board if you want to use only the screen part.
3. Exhibit education board - same issue, only small billboard would be nice.
4. Enable auto-hide of exhibit when you place grid wall "inside". Now you cannot place exhibits on the exterior wall if you are building a grid-based building otherwise you either have to hide the overlaping with something else or your roof won't be fitting properly.
5. More of these types of paintings, cause they are STUNNING!
6. Shorter version of north african plaster trim
7. Either two sided doors or second model of doors already in game with handle on the other side that is now
8. Shop swing signs but allow us to choose picture just like with billboards?
9. Small facility signs - and those who are smaller, add version without background

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    643.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 31
I support this request... However, please no second doors, but simply revise the model and change the back.
I often use the doors so that they are open... then you can see this useless side.

Besides, I find it already so confusing.

There are walls and other items that are identical, only some are colorable and some are not.

I would prefer that all items would have a nice basic coloring, but are colorable, or even decorative signs and co would simply have TWO sides.
Some animal decorations are also already two sided.

We would be able to sort out a lot of superfluous stuff.

Maybe Frontier can explain why it was done this way, I would at least be very interested. It could be that there are certain reasons for the current procedure.

P.S.: We really need MUCH more small signs and decorations!

I support this request... However, please no second doors, but simply revise the model and change the back.
I often use the doors so that they are open... then you can see this useless side.

Besides, I find it already so confusing.

There are walls and other items that are identical, only some are colorable and some are not.

I would prefer that all items would have a nice basic coloring, but are colorable, or even decorative signs and co would simply have TWO sides.
Some animal decorations are also already two sided.

We would be able to sort out a lot of superfluous stuff.

Maybe Frontier can explain why it was done this way, I would at least be very interested. It could be that there are certain reasons for the current procedure.

P.S.: We really need MUCH more small signs and decorations!
I would have rather two sided door than two one sided door. But from asset point of view it's easier to copy the model and move the handle than recreate the other side. That's why I would rather have two one sided doors than none.

We do need tropical Trees in realistic Sizes. If you want to make a impressive Rainforest Building, you always need to make the Roof 30m high or build it partially into the Ground to make it look less ridiculous.
I was excited when we got the Saplings but those aren't enough Species and we still don't have adult Trees in a Size that is realistic for a temperate Zoo to have

Top Bottom