New Video? Gulpee is eating a guest :(

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Uhmm i just found a video on Youtube i did never seen before. Any idea where its from? Title of the Video ist Head 2, so it might be in the head section, but i did not found it there... crazy. And it seems to be from November... so i guess many may know that video? Anyway, i think its great, so i want to share the Youtubelink:

[video=youtube_share;0sdD6yfRKlg]https://youtu.be/0sdD6yfRKlg[/video]

No, that's an old video, unfortunately that one is also a pre rendered one. [sad]

Hopefully the Dev team manages to replicate this in game. Still looking forward to launch though.

[FONT=Questrial, Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
I wonder if we'll actually get to create paths that change in width like that.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Questrial, Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Think it's going to be required as the guests appear to have collision detection- you can see it in action in the 3rd dev diary. [/FONT]

Last edited:
just saw that Gulpee is stealing a baloon from a kid on the mainpage (planetcoaster.com) Guess Gulpee is in fact a really mean Dino! Hehe

It would be cool to see this type of stuff go right into the park, but it happens on rarity. Like special events that happen within the park, that makes you want to come back for more!

Hehe, thanks to Helena and Brett. Anyone else feels able to face it and say it out here? :D I know its hard for the first time realizing it....

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hehe, thanks to Helena and Brett. Anyone else feels able to face it and say it out here? :D I know its hard for the first time realizing it....

It indeed is very hard, but I'll try....... I'm a, I mean, Gulpee is sometimes a somewhat mean dino, but I'm, ah sorry, I mean he is also very cute! In fact, he has the best intentions and he really loves guests of all of your parks! He just can't help it to sometimes do naughty things, and try to eat children. I'm, ahum, he is sorry if he has caused any trouble.

Gulpee loves all of you! [heart]

It indeed is very hard, but I'll try....... I'm a, I mean, Gulpee is sometimes a somewhat mean dino, but I'm, ah sorry, I mean he is also very cute! In fact, he has the best intentions and he really loves guests of all of your parks! He just can't help it to sometimes do naughty things, and try to eat children. I'm, ahum, he is sorry if he has caused any trouble.

Gulpee loves all of you! [heart]

Yep, thats ok. Can deal wiith it :)
Anyone else?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom