New weapon suggestion: Thargoïds core breacher torpedo.

As we all know, the treat of thargoids grow rapidly, especially after the discovery of bernacles in the coalsack nebula. Even though we have the gardians technology on our side, who know what those insect-like beings are developing to make sure we won’t get a chance to survive?

Some CMDRS might say gardians weapons and tech is enough for now, until they meet a hydra variant. I did, and it was...stressful.
But time pass and we shouldn’t let such an enemy gain the upper hand. So i had an idea that might help to fight the interceptors a bit more efficiently.

Like in the name of the title, i was thinking about a specific type of torpedo. I believe this weapon is too underestimated by Players who didn’t used it properly (no offences here). It may be a bit slow to lock and in travel speed, but one thing is sure, with 10k penetration and high damage, it could be actually a pretty good weapon to destroy thargoids interceptors hearts If we can get a blueprint with the same materials of gardian or simply Anti-xeno Technology.

Last edited:
(Like hoomans wants only destroy n ruin. Aliens isn't enemies, why you have to kill em.. Leave vi creatures live on their meadow. Mind your own business) \\\

Last edited:
(Like hoomans wants only destroy n ruin. Aliens isn't enemies, why you have to kill em.. Leave vi creatures live on their meadow. Mind your own business) \\\
Say that to the gardians, they may have colonized a planet with barnacles by mistake but the thargoids attacked first, without even trying to communicate.

I believe this weapon is too underestimated by Players who didn’t used it properly (no offences here).

Everyone knows how powerful they are, they just don't like the idea of having to dock and restock after every fight.

And FD would never implement anti-Thargoid torpedoes unless they weren't much more effective than the other AX weaponry as the fights are meant to be long encounters.

Top Bottom