Newbie help

Ok every guide I've read has the new start at LHS 3447 but all my new starts are at MATET at COELHO station and LHS 3447 is way to far for me to get to. I'm I doing something wrong when clearing my save and restarting? Thanks in advance.

Yes MickyG1982 I have done the training but I'm looking for a faster more efficient way to earn credits and all the guides that have helped others are now obsolete :( I just started playing less than a week ago as in my post title Newbie help. And just in case you were being snide I was gaming and running a WWIV BBS before you were in kindergarten. LOL

Yes MickyG1982 I have done the training but I'm looking for a faster more efficient way to earn credits and all the guides that have helped others are now obsolete :( I just started playing less than a week ago as in my post title Newbie help. And just in case you were being snide I was gaming and running a WWIV BBS before you were in kindergarten. LOL

To be fair - it doesn't take long to get a D-rated hauler and high-tail it out of the noob zone. A couple of missions and you can a rate the FSD and fit a better scoop - then the guides / how to earn a load of credits quick are within easy reach.

It's alright ya Golden Oldie!

My Atari 2600 Salutes you! (Or at least the emulated one does).
LOL yea I had 2 ST225's for my BBS for a whopping 40 megs with a USR Courier Modem (the Rolls Royce of the time ) and I thought I was the when I upgraded my BBS system with 2 Seagate 251-1's for a whopping 80mb. But I dreamed of owning Bernoulli Box, SCSI-1external, MiniScribe or Priam there's some blasts from the past. :):) I started out working with reel to reel data tape and huge removable disk storage for mainframes LOL Gawd I miss those days :):) Yea I had an Atari 2600 and I also had Commodore PET LOL

Top Bottom