News about our upcoming update!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
I hardly dare to ask, what about the entertainers? [mouth shut]

As i can understand they could be a bit of a dilemma if they should be recolorable yes or no [big grin]
(altough i would love it if they were)

Entertainers are set in their design and cannot be recoloured. Soz!

As for the recolourable ride operators, might not be this update, but definitely being worked on!

Very nice so far. Like the maschines. No real use for the filters for me at the moment, but after watching the Stream i can get the idea behind it. I am happy for everyone who wished to have it.
A games DLC (i see this can't be free) + working modular Showseats and i will be a happy camper for now.

Last edited:
Maybe the Filters can have a use in the Future to highlight Problem Zones in your Park. With different Overlays. Since it is not really possible to keep Track of Peeps like you could in RCT, this might be a good opportunity to give those filters an actual use :D

I hardly dare to ask, what about the entertainers? [mouth shut]

As i can understand they could be a bit of a dilemma if they should be recolorable yes or no [big grin]
(altough i would love it if they were)

Entertainers are set in their design and cannot be recoloured. Soz!

As for the recolourable ride operators, might not be this update, but definitely being worked on!

No problem, i can understand why they are not :D

being able to recolor other staff is still very awesome and very welcome :D

I can't -- that sounds like "no, never, not happening, 'cause we don't wanna. " All of 'em were "set in their design" until this! So how 'bout NEW entertainers, not "set in their design", with good flexicolor setups? I'd still like a cat like we had in RCT3P, with colorable stripe & spot options, although I mainly used it all-black in Spooky-themed areas. Flexicolor skin and hair on some human entertainers would be good too.

But yeah, individually flexicolored staff outfits would be great, thanks! Also glad they're working on the ride queue-people and operators, that'll be a help (assuming the game's playable again after this.)

Recolourable entertainers is an excellent idea. But before I personally wish this feature (no, I don't need to wish this, 'cause we don't get any recolourable entertainers!), I prefer some improvemnents of the park management and the AI. Also some new flat and water rides would be important.

But nevertheless thumbs up for this update. ;)

Last edited:
I think we can indeed read that is a definite no for recolorable entertainers.

Which I can accept as they represent a brand.

So now we can put a line through "recolorable entertainers" and it will be of no use to suggest this in the future as it is confirmed as a definite no.

So finally Frontier confirms and is clear about something, now all the community has to do is accept it....

Last edited:
I think we can indeed read that is a definite no for recolorable entertainers.

Which I can accept as they represent a brand.

So now we can put a line through "recolorable entertainers" and it will be of no use to suggest this in the future as it is confirmed as a definite no.

So finally Frontier confirms and is clear about something, now all the community has to do is accept it....
Like path kerb/barriers. And glass. [rolleyes]

Finally we got a update but for the DLC... Well is going to be science fiction[alien]
The coasters:
Outer Limits: permier rides lim coaster
Zero gravity: S&S free spin

Flat rides:
UFO: A rotor style ride seen on fair grounds
Control beta: Triotech XD theater
Control alpha: Triotech XD dark ride theater

Track Rides:
Mission: Triotech shooter dark ride
H20 splash: Intamin Super splash (or a big flume)

And the senery is all up to you like make a robot that can attack/roll around like a ball/flying around/many more!!!
Well this is cedar fair fan boy signing off.
Scan
Clear
All clear
Enjoy your design.

Finally we got a update but for the DLC... Well is going to be science fiction[alien]
The coasters:

Flat rides:

Track Rides:

And the senery is all up to you like make a robot that can attack/roll around like a ball/flying around/many more!!!
Scan
Clear
All clear
Enjoy your design.

Ehhh... What?

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
The coasters:

Flat rides:

Track Rides:

Scan
Clear
All clear
Enjoy your design.

Ehhh... What?

Nice suggestions :)

So how 'bout NEW entertainers, not "set in their design", with good flexicolor setups? I'd still like a cat like we had in RCT3P, with colorable stripe & spot options, although I mainly used it all-black in Spooky-themed areas. Flexicolor skin and hair on some human entertainers would be good too

Would love to see a couple of generic animal entertainers that are recolorable! Or perhaps with interchangeable parts (heads, arms, torso) that could be mixed and matched? Animations could all be identical, so once programmed, they could be swapped around. An eagle head on a lion body could be a griffin, etc. You get the idea!

Last edited:
Have been glued to social media in anticipation - very excited to see what brilliance the DEV's will give us - love this game and thanks for all the joy it has given me - BEST GAME EVER - waiting and watching and thanking everyone involved . . . [big grin]

I hope the claw machine opens up for additional funfare games in Planet Coaster in the future. As this is the first randomized win/loose micro management feature in the game. [up]

Top Bottom