News about our upcoming update!

"Sooner than you think" is very cryptic. It can have a thousand different expolanations.

Yes, but when they say it will be revealed next week and release will be sooner than you think I guess it would be next week. As we are in this very week now and streams will be on Tuesday and Wednesday it lets me expect (which is wrong, I know, but I can't help it [big grin]) that release would be Wednesday or Thursday (so that they could work on a patch if something goes wrong before the weekend). When it is "sooner" ... You know what I mean? [big grin]

I'm not going to discuss the marketing and communcation strategy of Frontier any further, because I think they should decide and stick to what they feel is best.

Good on ya. I think this is the right decision. I just couldn't help myself because I love this game and to me personally those marketing "strategies" stop all the hype for me. And I honestly think that Frontier make themselves more trouble with that. But it is my opinion. Of course, I don't know what goes on behind the scenes and why some decision were made. I guess they have legit reasons for that. I i.e. understand why they don't want to announce anything which isn't ready yet. In my opinion it is a good decision. But then I would hope for other forms of communication which I already suggested in two other threads. I don't want to repeat myself too often now [big grin]

And again you are right. Frontier can do whatever they want - they then have to deal with the resulting problems though. They lost my trust which might not be important to anyone, but it lead to my decision not to buy the new game from Frontier. If nobody cares - okay - I just wanted to let them know my reasons which I guess is fair enough [big grin]

Literally exactly this!

The fuss some are making about announcements of announcements. The irony is not lost of complaints about communication coming from this forum! [big grin]

Maybe it's a generational thing. I'm out of touch, not sensitive enough to the needs of my online persona. Starting now, I expect more from game publishers. I expect the new update to be a vegetable garden feature. An organic farmers market DLC for my park. The fresh produce used to make food at the new organic vegetarian food stalls.

Hm, I grew up with all RCT's and still think PlanCo is better in many ways. I am just puzzled about the marketing strategies. Maybe I shouldn't care and surely I shouldn't know but I am just that kind of person that wants to understand and if I don't understand anything I do research or in this matter ask what might be the reason. Of course they wouldn't tell us and in this case they shouldn't. I understand that. But maybe somebody had some idea why it is like that. All I want is to understan. That can't be wrong [big grin]

About the "announcement of the announcement". When something gets revealed I would like to participate. I would try to get some space in my timetable. What I don't want is to shuffle appointments in my timetable just to watch workshop stuff. So a hint in which stream Frontier is likely to reveal something or to show new gameplay would help a lot. I guess I am not alone with this.[big grin]

When we get an organic farmers market I also want a "Wiener" sausage ride [big grin]

Last edited:
So I am guessing we will not be hearing about the New DLC this week since Bo said they will be having a regular Twitch Stream Tuesday and a regular YouTube Stream Wednesday...Sad News :( :( :( I have no clue why this DLC is such a TOP Secret DLC??? We have gotten no teaser pictures or videos on any Social Media outlets like we have in the past, TOTALLY WEIRD FRONTIER!!!!!!

PLEASE LET US KNOW SOMETHING!!!!!

I thought they said in last week's stream that this week they would be announcing the new DLC. Is this not happening now?

Yes, I would at least like to know when the livestream is rather than be left hanging all week. They did show us some of the free update but they only revealed two things. Maybe they aren’t ready to announce the DLC yet. It’s not the end of the world. The update and DLC are probably being released this month, but it could be mid-late July.

Last edited:
So I am guessing we will not be hearing about the New DLC this week since Bo said they will be having a regular Twitch Stream Tuesday and a regular YouTube Stream Wednesday...Sad News :( :( :( I have no clue why this DLC is such a TOP Secret DLC??? We have gotten no teaser pictures or videos on any Social Media outlets like we have in the past, TOTALLY WEIRD FRONTIER!!!!!!

PLEASE LET US KNOW SOMETHING!!!!!

Yes we will have regular streams this week but there will be an announcement during these streams. No worries ! All DLCs or updates have been revealed during regular lives like the announcement of the update last week or the studios pack [happy]

I am not sure....Bo posted a Forum Post saying they would be having "Regular" Streams this week so sounds to me no DLC Announcement......

edit:
what Gardwig said ^

It sounded to me like she was saying it would be on a normally scheduled livestream as opposed to an irregular one.

Cheerio

Last edited:
I would also like to know what bug fixes we are getting, too. Are the white chimneys fixed? I would rather have them recolorable.

So last night I dreamed about what the DLC was! The GLITTER Pack!! It was a bunch of art shapes covered in sparkly glitter. AND...we got chairlifts with open chair cars AND enclosed gondolas like Disney's new Skyliner. Ha ha! GLITTER! [squeeeeee]

Fisherman, Planet Glitter sounds great ... and can you send me please some of the stuff that you're throwing up before going to bed ...

sDfaAq5.gif

Last edited:
Hoping for a water park and zoo DLC one
also would love to see midway games where guests can play and win prizes

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Maybe some of you missed it, but Bo did give a [wink] in her last reply about the upcoming livestreams...

Maybe some of you missed it, but Bo did give a [wink] in her last reply about the upcoming livestreams...

Well, I hope it happens tomorrow; or else I'm blaming you, Joel, for watching a stream with no news and missing out on the opportunity to sleep in. [wink]

Last edited:
Top Bottom