News Newsletter

Zac Antonaci

Head of Communications
Frontier
Hey all,

Just a quick heads up, because of the Black Friday sales, emails and other festivities your weekly ED newsletter will be postponed until early next week so make sure to keep an eye on your inbox then.

We hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Zac

Hey all,

Just a quick heads up, because of the Black Friday sales, emails and other festivities your weekly ED newsletter will be postponed until early next week so make sure to keep an eye on your inbox then.

Zac

You too !
Take a breath, keep calm, and play Plan... euh... Elite :D

SlackR

Banned
Note to self: get a life... You CAN wait a few days! On my way to Colonia - the space madness has set in!

Hey all,

Zac
You mean you've taken some time off instead of prepping the newsletter? :O ;) :D

I find your lack of newsletters disturbing.

the-daily-life-of-darth-vader-is-my-latest-365-day-photo-project-33__880.jpg

Hey all,

Zac

That sounds rather strategically unsound, as you miss the opportunity to announce the Black Friday sales (in particular the return of the black paintjobs) to all subscribers... :D

Top Bottom