Distant Worlds II Event [DW2] Newsletters

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Really enjoyed reading that. Thanks for all the effort you folks are putting in to make this such a great experience.

Last edited:
Wow. I mean...WOW! I love that newsletter!

Thanks so much for all the hard work you have put into this. You're making history, and allowing us to make it to!

Thank you all!

Absolutely fantastic newsletter very professionally produced. What a great surprise :) Thanks to all involved!

Thanks for all the hard work that went into making this!

Question about the photo contest, though:

Will EDFX enhanced photos be accepted/considered?

Good job with the newsletter! It really gives a feeling of what's going on in and around the expedition.

Now THAT'S a newsletter! :)

In fact the entire newsletter itself is the perfect iconic example of the 'Bringing it all into perspective' section - awesome job, Distant Worlders! :cool:

Wow, you guys rock!!! This is really taking it to the next level - and beyond. I'm massively impressed by this whole enterprise... :eek:

Also, can I get some feedback on the "putting it into perspective" section? Is that a good thing I should develop or is it not in place?
Well, it does put things into perspective.

The last comment was a bit typist (flavour of racism based on ship types) though. :D

Seriously, I loved every bit of the news letter, including the take a step back and lets look at what we're actually doing here piece you wrote. It's in place, it's a good thing, and I'd like to see it develop.

edit: Perhaps you could shine your light on the upcoming landmarks, so we have a little background of that coloury blobby thing we're racing towards.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom