Distant Worlds II Event [DW2] Newsletters

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Sorry to necro this old thread, but I just tried to re-download all the newsletters as the archives I had have gone AWOL, and all the download links in this thread are dead.

Does anybody have all the newsletters they could share please?

Thanks!

Ok all links updated to google drive, enjoy and check out the link to the thread about the print version too :)

It's now 20% off permanently.

Ok all links updated to google drive, enjoy and check out the link to the thread about the print version too :)

It's now 20% off permanently.

Awesome, thank you so much! As for the printed version.. eh, buggrit millennium hand and shrimp! Just ordered it. Although that website has one of the most awful checkout flows ever. Had to enter my details 3 times despite paying with PayPal. Whole point of PayPal is that you shouldn't have to do this!

Also.. having a European printer would have been nice..

I just made it to the omega nebula to work on the CG. (spent some time finishing up some engineering on the explo ship) Is there something I should do to more officially join DW2?(I did find the email list sign up)

I'm a returning player and have no affiliations and have been playing solo, learning/grinding the engineering since returning a couple weeks ago.

Thanks!

Hey I just want it to be known that I am not the author of that limpet poem, somebody else is. I am the author of the SecretDragon journal/log though.

Amazing newsletter!

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom