Next Stream Wednesday 9 at 7pm GMT where Sam Denney joins Ed for another deep dive, this time looking at rides.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
How are you receiving these emails? did you sign up to a newsletter of some description? Im not getting anything.

you had better not be teasing me dude. My head almost exploded just then.
official confirmation thread?

Also, this week we had our first ever Planet Coaster livestream. It was a great experience and the best part was the incredible community that came together to join Edward Lewis and Art Director, John Laws as they answered your questions and showed you some exclusive content. Thank you so much to taking the time to join us. If you haven't seen it already you can catch up here and don't forget to tune in to our official YouTube channel again next week, Wednesday 9 at 7pm GMT where Sam Denney joins Ed for another deep dive, this time looking at rides.

Thank you all for your continued support, enthusiasm and for joining us for the ride!

[up]

How are you receiving these emails? did you sign up to a newsletter of some description? Im not getting anything.

Login your https://www.frontierstore.net/eur/customer/account/login/ and look in Subscriptions

u3ilogx0pip.png

You can watch it later if you want ;)

And miss out while also being behind on you guys and basically banning myself from this forum in order to avoid spoilers? I( may not know how to deal with the awesome, but that doesn't really sound like a viable alternative.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom