Night vision

One thing I found particularly frustrating in Jurrasic world Evolution is the lack of night vision. At nightfall, there is almost no visibility making it extremely difficult to design fences or drive a ranger car to fulfill mission objectives. If Jurassic World Evolution 2 has nighttime settings, I hope there will be some form of night vision.

One thing I found particularly frustrating in Jurrasic world Evolution is the lack of night vision. At nightfall, there is almost no visibility making it extremely difficult to design fences or drive a ranger car to fulfill mission objectives. If Jurassic World Evolution 2 has nighttime settings, I hope there will be some form of night vision.
Your brightness levels are too low, adjust in settings.

In JWE, there is only 1 Campaign island that is done at night. I found that at default brightness settings it was too bringht for what I would call night.

In Sandbox, why build at night at all? Go into Sandbox settings and change time of day to day, build your park, then if you want night or even a day/night cycle go back to settings and change it.

With the RTJP dlc, in JP era, when riding in the tour vehicles, night vision is a selective option.

Last edited:
I would also like to see night vision added. It would be very beneficial for large number of tasks. There is one other thing that is related to this that I wish they would add into the game, thermal vision. Thermal vision would be particular useful for being able to see dinosaurs at night because it would show them in a different color compared to their surroundings, allowing us to spot them more easily. Can Frontier please add this feature into the game?

Top Bottom