Nine Fleet Carriers in Sag A*. How many more, who's going on to Beagle Point?

So there are 9 Fleet Carriers in Sag A* right now!

CMDR IMANER76 "12th FLEET"
CMDR WORVERN SCAR "PLATINUM IMPERIA MINING LTD"
CMDR CROTALUS
CMDR K1NGCOBRA
CMDR RAVENBLACKWOOD-
CMDR DØØMHȦMSTËR "THE HIVE"
CMDR SPACEMELATER "ANY PORT"
CMDR LINARI
CMDR CYBERTX "COBRA WING"

Congratulations! As I'm on that list I know it's a pain to get there! So, who's moving on to Beagle Point in BETA2? Who's bypassed Sag A* and already on route?

That's fantastic, thank you very much! Your lowest demising fuel use was down to 205T per 499 approx? I'm just calculating how much further I can go with what I have. o7
At the last figures, yes. I am currently taking the Fram as far as it will go with the remaining Tritium I have stocked. Final numbers will be made available once that is finished.

At the last figures, yes. I am currently taking the Fram as far as it will go with the remaining Tritium I have stocked. Final numbers will be made available once that is finished.
I'm likely to run out of fuel in AUPHAIBS about -1,100 -28 50,900 so I have a scouting mining party there to see if I can do something about fuel there. Let me know how you get on! o7 CMDR.

I decided to head south after getting to sag a. Free up a spot for someone else and see how far I can get before I have to start mining.
The fuel usage has proven outstanding. The only concern is storage method, capacity, and ease of use. The Fram may have more distance than originally estimated.

The fuel usage has proven outstanding. The only concern is storage method, capacity, and ease of use. The Fram may have more distance than originally estimated.
Yeah, after Sag A, I headed south for about 2kly and then changed my mind and headed out to colonia to refuel without mining. I headed out from the bubble with about 16kt total (including the 1kt in the tank and 792 in a cutter reserve tank) and, after reaching ratraii to refuel, I still have 1080t left.

I'm pretty happy with the fuel economy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom