No access to pack hound missile even with all conditions

Dear all,
I pledged to ly yong rui more than 4 weeks and obtain more than 750 merits point but I did not find any station to buy pack hound missile.
On EDDB no station and on Inara only few one but I visited some of these stations and no pack hound available
Do you experience the same problem, I read a lot of forum about pach hound without any reporting problem, but it was before the january update.

Any feedback will be appreciated (y)

On which Tier are you now? Before the end of the 4th week you must spend 750 Merits and wait till the PowerPlayer server tick (each Thrusday)

Have fun o7

Hello thanks to you
I'm after the 4th weeks with 750 credits obtain after the 4 weeks some days ago.
if I understood well I have to wait the next cycle week 5 to obtain access to pack hound missile right ?

You need to be rank 3 to have access to PP modules. The rank is granted at PP cycle tick (thurstday 8am UTC) based on the merits you have at this time and half of you merits decay (which will effect your rank for the next cycle). If you earned your 750 merits after the cycle tick, you will be promoted to rank 3 on this thursday.
You can check your rank on the 'rating' page of the PP menu.

I'm alredy rank 3 and have 750 credits from 3 days (last sunday) I believed that immediatly with rank 3 and more than 750 credits I have access to pack hound so I will wait 2 days more and have fun with pack hound

I'm alredy rank 3 and have 750 credits from 3 days (last sunday) I believed that immediatly with rank 3 and more than 750 credits I have access to pack hound so I will wait 2 days more and have fun with pack hound

If you are already rank 3, it does not matter how many merits you have.
the only thing that matters is to have been pledged for 4 weeks.

those 750 merits you have now, will matter at the next PP tick (next thursday) and will grant you another week at rank 3

but maybe it's better if you post a picture of your Rating tab from PP section?

OK, if I qualified to receive the prismatic shields for example and today is the end of my 4th week of being pledged. In so much as it's only Tuesday, I have to wait until Thursdays tick. In which case prismatic shield will be available to me any where they are sold, correct?

OK, if I qualified to receive the prismatic shields for example and today is the end of my 4th week of being pledged. In so much as it's only Tuesday, I have to wait until Thursdays tick. In which case prismatic shield will be available to me any where they are sold, correct?

No
If you are rating 3 now and also today your rating screen shows Time Pledged 4 weeks, then it means that NOW you can buy the prismatics.
What happens next Thursday, depends:
If you have 750+ merits, then next Thursday after PP tick, you will still be Rating 3+ and you will be able to continue to buy prismatics
If you have less than 750 merits, then next Thursday after PP tick, you will no longer have Rating 3 and you will not be able to purchase the prismatics.

Worse case scenario is to already be rating 3, have less than 750 merits and reach 4 weeks of pledge on a Wednesday - you'll have to do all the shopping in that very Wednesday, because next day you will lose the rating and with it the ability to get them goodies.

oups here is a reduced picture but sorry the text is in french
the text said that I pledged to ly yong rui from 4 week and 6 days. My merits point are 768 obtained this week cycle

powerplay.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, tomorrow after the PP tick you will be Rating 3 and you will be able to buy them Packhounds

Edit: you will be able to purchase them only until early morning of February 6th, before the PP tick. After the tick, if you dont get more merits next week, you will lose the Rating 3 and you will not be able to purchase them anymore.

Last edited:
thanks northpin
I suppose that I can buy pack hound in any station selling missile or only at station seeling pack hound missile

Any station selling missiles, most probably in high tech systems.
If you are elite in any path, Jameson Memorial has everything with 10% discound
if you are not Elite, I Sola Prospect in Brestla has also everything, but more exepensive and its a Planetary port.

It's a shame you cropped the pic as I'm pretty sure it would show your pledge level as 1 - which is the reason you cannot buy the packhounds yet.

1580292957266.png

... and I thought PP weapons were available only from systems controlled by the PP power, but I guess you'll find that out tomorrow :D

you probably have some problem to read French but I'm rating 3 (rang 3 in French) and have 768 merits, so don't suppose that i'm lying

Top Bottom