No anti-aliasing on custom sign text

Severity
Minor

Frequency
All of the time (100% reproducible)

Area of Game Affected
Scenery

Description
The text from customs signs is not anti-aliased. It makes the signs stand out from the surrounding scenery when using bold colours.

Steps to Reproduce
Place a custom sign. Edit the text and zoom out to a middle distance away. The text on the sign will not be anti-aliased.

Being completely honest, I didn't like the custom signs too much, the only way I'm able to get something to look good is to have a white outline around the text (seeing as every one of them seems to have an extra small / tiny white outline anyway) the fonts aren't that great and some don't stretch too far D:

deffo needs work I think.

I am 100% with you! I would also add that for some reason all the signs seem to be self illuminating. It's really annoying seeing all my signs stand out. But I think the illumination is not a bug but by design.

I am 100% with you! I would also add that for some reason all the signs seem to be self illuminating. It's really annoying seeing all my signs stand out. But I think the illumination is not a bug but by design.
Only the misc signs glow. As they are all neon. The themes signs do not

So this just got moved to the suggestions section. It's not a suggestion. The sign text should be anti-aliased...