Ships No invite from Colonia Council....Mel Brandon

What do you have to do to get the invite to visit this guy? I'm only waiting for the invite from Colonia Council.

I've killed numerous "The Nameless" ships in the Nav Beacon at Carcosa system, although they show as "Lawless", and I never get a Bounty Voucher for the kill listed under Transactions? I've also collected hundreds of thousands in Bounty Vouchers for other faction kills, and handed them in all over the Colonia area, but still never get an invite.

What am I missing?

There's a mission to do to get the invite similar to ranking up. I just dumped a shed load of discovery data and got the mission straight away. So provided your friendly/allied (not sure which you need) then keep an eye on the mission board.

There's a mission to do to get the invite similar to ranking up. I just dumped a shed load of discovery data and got the mission straight away. So provided your friendly/allied (not sure which you need) then keep an eye on the mission board.

Thank you, I see it now. I haven't done a mission in months, never look at the boards.:)

Besides, no where does it state that a Mission is part of unlocking this engineer.

What do you have to do to get the invite to visit this guy? I'm only waiting for the invite from Colonia Council.

I've killed numerous "The Nameless" ships in the Nav Beacon at Carcosa system, although they show as "Lawless", and I never get a Bounty Voucher for the kill listed under Transactions? I've also collected hundreds of thousands in Bounty Vouchers for other faction kills, and handed them in all over the Colonia area, but still never get an invite.

What am I missing?
As Carcosa is an Anarchy system all ships (not wanted) would show as Lawless so no bounty on non-wanted ships - but fortunately no bounty on your head either :)

I picked up the data mission from Mel's system, which was quite useful.

Thank you, I see it now. I haven't done a mission in months, never look at the boards.:)

Besides, no where does it state that a Mission is part of unlocking this engineer.
I just did the same thing. I had to go to Colonia to get the mission. The Colonia Council appears on mission boards in other systems but I had to go to Colonia.

How do you get these vouchers? I'm allied with Colonia Council due to the exploration data handed in but not checked mission board. What missions should I be looking out for.

Last edited:
How do you get these vouchers? I'm allied with Colonia Council due to the exploration data handed in but not checked mission board. What missions should I be looking out for.

I think you get the mission from the mission board at Dove Enigma, it's been a long time so not 100% sure, but it was 1 one the Colonia Council stations in Colonia which gave the invite mission. If you don't have the bounties yet, there is a res site close to his base.

go in a haz-res and kill wanted ships - any wanted ships.
but to get Mel Brandon's invite you need be introduced to him by raising your reputation with Elvira Martuuk and being Allied with Colonia Council

Top Bottom