No more flying around in underwear and socks - new outfits for CMDRs in the store

I think Frontier have something in mind when it comes to pirates and what not .. their primary focus of late has been very independent / pirate focused.
That said, I do like the look of these outfits.. looking forward to seeing how the individual outfit parts mix and match. :)

Until they bring in oil stained old overalls I will stick with the plain black flight suite.

Not all of us want to be fashion icons in space, particularly not when hauling biowaste.

Did I mention boots?

Now we can die with our boots on ;)

No more ninja socks.

It has nothing to do with fashion icons, it has to do with basic decency not to run around in underwear. :D

The store (for PCs) worked earlier today, got my glasses and a pack of flight suits. For XBox/PS, the items will be available when the game is live again after updating to 2.4.

I want high end patriarch/matriarch gear that represents the fact I'm a multi billionaire and though I can only fly one ship in reality I'm the head of a bubble spanning trade empire. You wouldn't have your money just sat in your bank you would put it to work and most obviously as a captain that would be with a fleet of ships under your command. You have pilots sat around doing nowt but wait for you to launch a plastic fighter when again in reality they would be off flying your docked ships and actually earning that fat wage packet.

For me the closest I can get is the Rogue Trader character in W40K.

Last edited:
Aww, no aviator sunglasses.

Really? Spongebob glasses, but no aviator sunglasses. :p

I shall save my £4 until I have reflective aviator sunglasses.

916e43fd1dfaff6d82725a52e2ab0ee1--aviators-ray-bans-ray-ban-sunglasses.jpg

However, I will be buying a jacket, eventually. :D

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

Did I mention boots?

Now we can die with our boots on ;)

No more ninja socks.

It has nothing to do with fashion icons, it has to do with basic decency not to run around in underwear. :D

But boots and underwear looks more like you have had to make a quick exit out of a bedroom window. Not the best impression to give prospective clients

Top Bottom