No more sunglasses?

Greetings Commanders,

The store is currently undergoing some maintenance, due to the upcoming September Update. Sunglasses have been removed for the time being, and they will be reintroduced at a later date.

From the recent leak: new glasses incoming:

Greetings Commanders,

The store is currently undergoing some maintenance, due to the upcoming September Update. Sunglasses have been removed for the time being, and they will be reintroduced at a later date.

You mean that you just lost your sunglasses, don't you?
Everybody loses sunglasses once in a while - there's no shame in it - just tell us the truth :)

Not especially. This was the only thing they had to announce at the Lavecon this year (apart from the already leaked video clip of a Fleetcarrier).
Ah, well I am in Florida so didn't see that and didn't bother to look for any videos or news about it as I completely forgot.

Greetings Commanders,

I take this to mean there will be lots of cool new stuff in the Frontier Store this September. Fantastic! Still, I can feel for folks without sunglasses. My character loves his shades, especially in a brightly lit Clipper, Cutter, or Anaconda.

Top Bottom