No one's buying hats

I only play sandbox and hats and Balloons are selling very well in my parks. Try placing your souvenier stalls near the exit of some rides. They most likely wont buy things when they´re not entertained enough.
Some of the hats are so bizarre, that your guests look like a freak-show with all those silly hats.
NO ONE will ever buy popcorn or gum, though.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Why is no one ever buying any hats from my hat stalls?
Sometimes I have so many people buying hats that I have to double the path width so they are able to get in and out and OTHER days where they just pass the shop by and it stays quiet. I haven't found a balance yet but I use them in Sandbox mode or I loose money on slow days.

I only play sandbox and hats and Balloons are selling very well in my parks. Try placing your souvenier stalls near the exit of some rides. They most likely wont buy things when they´re not entertained enough.
Some of the hats are so bizarre, that your guests look like a freak-show with all those silly hats.
NO ONE will ever buy popcorn or gum, though.
Haha I'm wearing the skull hat on my person on main menu

Justa Momento seems to be the issue for me. I have 18,000 guests in my park with ONE Justa stall.. with adverts all over the park pointing to the one stall... and it still loses $600 a month. So, I now don't bother with them.. Bin that off like the other stuff that's pretty pointless in the game (Go-Karts and Tracked rides, I'm looking at you)

Justa Momento seems to be the issue for me. I have 18,000 guests in my park with ONE Justa stall.. with adverts all over the park pointing to the one stall... and it still loses $600 a month. So, I now don't bother with them.. Bin that off like the other stuff that's pretty pointless in the game (Go-Karts and Tracked rides, I'm looking at you)
I donno... Ghost Trains seem popular and when I build GK they ride em...

I donno... Ghost Trains seem popular and when I build GK they ride em...
That's the issue.. They are TOO popular with too low throughput. In a park of 18,000 guests. most people will want to ride it. If you want to see this in action, have a look at my park on Steam "Jippety Point" - That's a working example I sent to the Devs to investigate..

Top Bottom