No Pilot's Federation in Shinrarta?

In beta I asked about this and apparently, the change is on purpose.
One benefit: no more lock-down in Shinrarta Dehzra, as the PF is now decoupled from the BGS.

The pilots federation was removed from being a faction in the beta, so I expect it's the same now. The systems they control they still control.

Dominic Corner

Mostly Harmless Programmer
Frontier
The Pilot's Federation faction is gone from Shinrarta, the system is uncontrolled.

Bug? Feature?

Hi there,

Feature.

The pilots federation is no longer a faction, they are now a superpower.

They still own assets, though. Like Jameson Memorial.

I think they own the starter stations (Trevithick Dock and Beagle 2 Landing) now, too.

Thanks,
Dom

but, but, but muh immerzion....

I was an ally of the PF in SD. Been based there for years running missions for them. Now, what do I do? I don't believe this, my allies, gone? No one said anything, I use deodorant, I stand my round at the bar....

oh crap, the bar. All those Dark Wheel pilots we used to take the mickey out of, now, I got no muscle to help in a bar fight. Awww for the love of g....

That’s a station function, not a faction function. Ship count seems correct, based on the very short visit I had to check the game loaded okay. I do not see why that would change?

Okay, relieved. Then they can call themselves the Independent Pilots Space Mushroom Green Tea Party Federation for all I care :D

I was an ally of the PF in SD. Been based there for years running missions for them. Now, what do I do? I don't believe this, my allies, gone? No one said anything, I use deodorant, I stand my round at the bar....

oh crap, the bar. All those Dark Wheel pilots we used to take the mickey out of, now, I got no muscle to help in a bar fight. Awww for the love of g....

"Pilots Federation Local Faction" – or something like that.

Enjoy.

But... but... to whom will I now deliver my bounty hunts?
Everyone in SD hated my guts except PF.

Who was left a controlling faction then?

Dominic Corner

Mostly Harmless Programmer
Frontier

Hi there,

Would it help your immersion on the bar fight front to know that the pilots federation is now present in every populated system and totally has your back?

They're sitting in the booth at the back. That drink that arrived at your table, that was them...

Prost,
Dom

You mean the 5 foot 2 inch bald guy with glasses who collects the bounties / fines in the office? I don't think he even drinks! Maybe i could use him as a shield.

Hi there,

Would it help your immersion on the bar fight front to know that the pilots federation is now present in every populated system and totally has your back?

They're sitting in the booth at the back. That drink that arrived at your table, that was them...

Prost,
Dom
so... either they came out as a power, or as the neutral and independent bubble spanning organisation (perhaps like the ship registry) that they are... although some crime organisations are like that too. just not as big or span all the systems like the PF

Not exactly a good decision - now Shinrarta has one less mission giver.

However, this effectively makes Shinrarta and JM totally invulnerable against any player attacks, which is great. No more lockdowns at JM.

Top Bottom