No ‘plopping’ down of buildings or animals.

It would be nice if there were little construction teams that would actuallly build your enclosures over time. The magical insta-placement always felt a little off. Even an ‘under construction’ or ‘opening soon’ closed off area would be an improvement over it just magically instantly appearing. It would also add to some time management challenge.

Same goes for the animals. It would be nice if you had to breed them or (if you want them quicker) have them bought/transferred in by truck at a cost penalty. Anything better than them falling magically from the sky.

i agree with Rottenberry.
i think this would be cool, but at the same time, i wouldnt always want it there, as i think id prefer to have two saves in this case.

1) where i can play the game seriously, when i have more time to do so, so i can keep an eye on the game more regular.

2) where i can play it leisurely and dont have to do too much time management, as i think with this idea, id need to keep on the game more to see when things are done, or when the new animal arrives.

i like to tab out of these games at times, as i occasionally do digital art ect while playing and let the animals progress in the background.

it already seems like a game that will take more time to progress, as the animals may take more time to breed - give birth and grow. as its supposed to be more realistic (though, this is also something i hope they add sliders for, eg, how long it will take for animals to breed an grow)

But... we are building piece by piece... so I thought there wouldn't be buildings that got "plopped down"?
Did I miss something?

But... we are building piece by piece... so I thought there wouldn't be buildings that got "plopped down"?
Did I miss something?
that is how it would be.
OP is just making a point of something that they would like to see in game.
but, as is, they have said it is a piece by piece building game, so it will most likely just be a case of placing the building down.
and as for animals, i assume they will appear from crates dropped off by helicopters, as shown in one of the trailers.

Top Bottom