No water rides (log flume, rafts, etc) at launch?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Guest is king. O wait. Hold on. Grandpa is king.
https://media2.giphy.com/media/Nm4eUOt3074Ck/200.gif
(LionKING. Do you get it?)

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Please don't call anybody Annoying. Anybody has other opinons but please get along with other opinons.

I created this thread to get some answers, brushing the screen shot off as "fake" undermines that. That's rude, and annoying, simple as that. It has nothing to do with opinions. Either way, the argument ends here. I would like some answers, and I hope Brett gives them to me after I provided him with the source for the picture.

I created this thread to get some answers, brushing the screen shot off as "fake" undermines that. That's rude, and annoying, simple as that. It has nothing to do with opinions. Either way, the argument ends here. I would like some answers, and I hope Brett gives them to me after I provided him with the source for the picture.

We will get the answers very soon [up] for now keep calm and wait [heart]

It has everything to do with Opinons. Angelis didn't said it is fake just because she wants it to be fake. She has her opinon about it she made it clear and that's it. When you have an other opinons than she than you are free to make it clear but when you are going to call people names than you don't respect somebodies opinon. (Yes, it is a sort of calling people names.)

You can give your opinon of this. That's the whole idea of a forum but respect my opinon and the other ones. And I'm sure that you didn't mean it rude but we all want to get the nicest forum on the Internet.

Last edited:
We will get the answers very soon [up] for now keep calm and wait [heart]

I'm not sure what the problem is to just say "what John said is correct, we will have water rides in the game at launch" - if that's in fact the case, instead of taking the time to ask me where the screen comes from. That would've ended the speculation right away.

It has everything to do with Opinons. Angelis didn't said it is fake just because she wants it to be fake. She has her opinon about it she made it clear and that's it. When you have an other opinons than she than you are free to make it clear but when you are going to call people names than you don't respect somebodies opinon. (Yes, it is a sort of calling people names.)

I was making it clear, and I also made it clear that I didn't want her to say it's fake because I want some answers - she called me names to begin with (if "annoying" is a name, then "dude" is equally much a name, so don't give me that here), so I said that she was annoying. It is what it is, she is annoying, not just in this thread, but she's annoying in a lot of threads. And that's my opinion.

Last edited:
I was making it clear, and I also made it clear that I didn't want her to say it's fake because I want some answers - she called me names to begin with (if "annoying" is a name, then "dude" is equally much a name, so don't give me no here), so I said that she was annoying. It is what it is, she is annoying, not just in this thread, but she's annoying in a lot of threads. And that's my opinion.
Let's keep that dude where it belongs. I made it already clear that I didn't know that is was rude. I thought it was just an other word for man/guy but it means something else. I hate it when something that I ruined in the past is also in the present so please leave it in the past. I'm sure that we will leave the "Ännoying" in the past when we all get it clear.

We all didn't mean something rude. So please leave it all in the past and let's end this thread.

I'm not sure what the problem is to just say "what John said is correct, we will have water rides in the game at launch" - if that's in fact the case, instead of taking the time to ask me where the screen comes from. That would've ended the speculation right away.

I was making it clear, and I also made it clear that I didn't want her to say it's fake because I want some answers - she called me names to begin with (if "annoying" is a name, then "dude" is equally much a name, so don't give me no here), so I said that she was annoying. It is what it is, she is annoying, not just in this thread, but she's annoying in a lot of threads. And that's my opinion.

Everyone can give his opinion on how he or she thinks about something.
Finally, we live not in North Korea and we are talking about a game.
No more or less.
But stay at least all friendly and no drama.
And now grab a cookie and smile [haha]

Last edited:

Seriously how old are you? (not naming calling just a question) I have given you fact that this has already proven incorrect. So stop throwing your toys out of your pram and move on. This thread now needs to be closed and has been reported for that reason. The question has been answered already so lets stop moaning.

Seriously how old are you? (not naming calling just a question) I have given you fact that this has already proven incorrect. So stop throwing your toys out of your pram and move on. This thread now needs to be closed and has been reported for that reason. The question has been answered already so lets stop moaning.

It has not been answered, but whatever. I don't understand what the problem is, I want legitimate answers to a question about something that I have purchased - instead I get undermined by a bunch of people. It is what it is, I still want a clear answer about my question.

Edit: in my opinion it's rude as hell to dismiss something the way Angelis did, something she's done many times before in other threads btw. She had an attitude from the get go, so whatever. I just want an answer, I really couldn't care less about all the other .

Last edited:
What if Stream was the one who forged the image? [woah]
But in seriousness, I'd still keep an eye open. Sounds fishy to me, but I'd not let gut feelings throw out a potential concern

It has not been answered, but whatever. I don't understand what the problem is, I want legitimate answers to a question about something that I have purchased - instead I get undermined by a bunch of people. It is what it is, I still want a clear answer about my question.

Edit: in my opinion it's rude as hell to dismiss something the way Angelis did, something she's done many times before in other threads btw. She had an attitude from the get go, so whatever. I just want an answer, I really couldn't care less about all the other .

You could just ignore him the way I did... it's always an option.
Click their handle then select "ignore user."

This thread will be locked if people continue the personal attacks.
----
I don't mind there not being any water rides at launch. It's not a big deal. Especially if the rest of the content is grade A.
After all, this is a general theme park simulator not a Disneyland/world replicator.

Hey I am the person who contacted them xD I posted this pic on fb.

This is for the ones who said that it's fake:
imagedata.php

Last edited:

Brett C

Frontier
Hi all,

As posted by John Laws in a previous Meet the Team discussion,...

1, Will you be able to build paths and roller coasters underground?
2. Will water rides be in the game?
3. How many flat rides you planning to have in the game.

What's the one path feature Planet Coaster can't do without?
Different widths, curves, more colour choices,/themes is always good.

Thanks for you time

One thing Zac Thursday October 5 at 5PM GMT is a bit far away now lol just under year [big grin]

1. Yes!
2. We are planning a limited number of water rides because to do it justice aqua parks need serious time investment. Planet Coaster is about quality first and foremost. You want quality right? ;)
3. Can't answer right now but plenty!

Thanks for your time too!

This is the current standing on such and overrides any rumors that may have sprung forth on the subject.

Thanks for understanding.

Hi all,

This is the current standing on such and overrides any rumors that may have sprung forth on the subject.

Thanks and as always [up]

And now I drink a very very nice grappa to calm a bit after Al the drama [squeeeeee]

Hey I am the person who contacted them xD I posted this pic on fb.

This is for the ones who said that it's fake:
http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagedata.php?url=http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/9512958captura.jpg

Ah-hah! And this is exactly why this thread was posted - clearly it was not a fake. I don't see why anyone would be motivated to photoshop such a thing.

I knew it was just a case of miscommunication since John Laws had said a limited amount of water rides would be available.

Thanks for posting this thread Stream, sorry some users pounced on you for some reason... [rolleyes]

The first pic is in spanish because I took it on my phone and my fb app there is in spanish but my fb account on pc is in english. Anyway, I am glad you will add water rides because they are one of the best things you can find in a theme park.

Hi all,

Thank you for clearing up the confusion!

But the most important in this thread is that ... now ... I'm a girl ...

Everybody said "she" [big grin][big grin][big grin]

giphy.gif

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom