NO2O! The Definitive List of 1.7/2.2-Compatible HUD Colour/Color Configs (please add yours!)

Quick update to say that, with today's patch, my home screen now looks fine despite me still having the same custom HD colours. Looks like FD tweaked something.
This is very interesting, since it proves FDev have the ability to easily ignore custom HUD colours in any screen if they wish (as we've already seen the in SRV turret mode).

Now, can they further enhance this ability to selectively ignore custom colours for specific HUD components (e.g. Avatars, friend/foe scanner signals, etc...)?

Yeah, it's like there's a palette which our HUD changes alter and they can either use that palette for screens like the new home screen or else choose not to.

Hi everyone, i've decided to jump back in the game and wanted to set my HUD colors up again. However it seems that the game is unwilling to register it. Can someone show me the file path? Perhaps i'm using an old and unused one. Many thanks!

Hi everyone, i've decided to jump back in the game and wanted to set my HUD colors up again. However it seems that the game is unwilling to register it. Can someone show me the file path? Perhaps i'm using an old and unused one. Many thanks!
The path and file you want are at "C:\"Where you installed Elite"\Elite Dangerous\Products\elite-dangerous-64\

and the file is: GraphicsConfiguration.xml

But rather than go through all of that, just use http://www.drkaii.com/tools/edprofiler/

o7...

I had my colors posted in the old thread, but now that it is gone here it is again:

<MatrixRed> -0.17, 0.23, 0.42 </MatrixRed>
<MatrixGreen> 0.3, -0.16, -0.45 </MatrixGreen>
<MatrixBlue> -0.46, 0.38, 0.08 </MatrixBlue>

I call it Empire Blue lol

Green shields, blue contacts, red allies, green objects.

pink + orange and normal faces

<MatrixRed> 1, 0, 0,32 </ MatrixRed>
<MatrixGreen> 0, 1, 0 </ MatrixGreen>
<MatrixBlue> 0, 0,25, 1 </ MatrixBlue>
20190525144918_1.jpg
20190525144925_1.jpg
Elite Dangerous Screenshot 2019.05.25 - 15.02.25.54 (2).png

Last edited:
Top Bottom