Nobody has found E.T. on my ride yet! Can You?.......

your rides and parks are always to fantastically detailed and amazing...and this one is no different. Love the little things...like the custom video of the mechanical dog turning around, the custom audio tracks, the crashing train in front of the one you are on, those rotating globes were awesome (great effect), your use of effects and triggers, the 'miniature' cityscapes,

Is this whole ride in one map? Just seems way to big to me...so was thinking you did some creative merging of multiple maps here via video editing? Curious, how many different ones there really are here?

And BTW - had to watch it 3x to find ET, but I think I have him. It was more his ship than him that helped me find him.

your rides and parks are always to fantastically detailed and amazing...and this one is no different. Love the little things...like the custom video of the mechanical dog turning around, the custom audio tracks, the crashing train in front of the one you are on, those rotating globes were awesome (great effect), your use of effects and triggers, the 'miniature' cityscapes,

Is this whole ride in one map? Just seems way to big to me...so was thinking you did some creative merging of multiple maps here via video editing? Curious, how many different ones there really are here?

And BTW - had to watch it 3x to find ET, but I think I have him. It was more his ship than him that helped me find him.
HAHAHA you found ET! and his ship!!!! ...I appreciate everything you noticed, except for the elevator bit! :p Seriously, thank you for the comment!!!! I made this whole thing up and its all in one map. I may put it on STEAM one day!

Top Bottom