North America Animal Pack Idea

Hello Everyone
I would like to share the North America Animal Pack I have formulated, this pack includes 8 animals with additional plants/scenery and new enrichment items.
1626167495601.png

New Animals: California Sea Lion, Southern Sea Otter, Alaskan Moose, American Alligator, Cougar, Greater Roadrunner, American Beaver and Alligator Snapping Turtle
New Plants: Venus Flytrap, Coast Redwood, Common Milkweed, Bald Cypress, Winterberry
New Enrichment Items: Buoy, Underwater Sandy Bed Enrichment, Hanging Ball

Hope you guys think this is a good pack idea

I like it but maybe we should get the European Beaver instead and replace the Beaver in this Pack with a White Tailed Deer or something similar. The Roadrunner would be great in a American Desert Pack together with the collared Pekari and the Coyote

I dont care what beaver we get, but what i know i dont want is the white tailed deer.
Nothing personal, its just boring lol.
And more importanly they would deminish the chances of cooler deer like an elk, red deer, fallowdeer, pampasdeer, chital or any other more interesting deer.
They just stand out to much, eventhough i would kind of like them if the other would be implemented too, but i dont really see why you would choose them over thouse

I dont care what beaver we get, but what i know i dont want is the white tailed deer.
And more importanly they would deminish the chances of cooler deer like an elk, red deer, fallowdeer, pampasdeer, chital or any other more interesting deer.
They just stand out to much, eventhough i would kind of like them if the other would be implemented too, but i dont really see why you would choose them over thouse
I would also be happy with another additional Deer but we definitely need more Deer. Only the Reindeer is in the Game so far and in my Opinion that's not enough

If there are 8 animals, there probably won’t be any foliage. My picks for a NA animal pack:
Cougar, sea Lion, beaver, alligator, moose, wolverine, Mexican grey wolf, water moccasin (exhibit). In a vacuum I understand the desire for deer but if there is going to be a European pack, it seems like one will be there. You could also make the argument for the European Wolverine which opens a space for the roadrunner. Bobcat, Lynx (small cat species are notably underrepresented), black bear, prairie dog, and even raccoons are also strong contenders.

people seem increasingly convinced NA is coming. Modding community leaks that didn’t go straight to YT?

Klipspringer

If there are 8 animals, there probably won’t be any foliage. My picks for a NA animal pack:
Cougar, sea Lion, beaver, alligator, moose, wolverine, Mexican grey wolf, water moccasin (exhibit). In a vacuum I understand the desire for deer but if there is going to be a European pack, it seems like one will be there. You could also make the argument for the European Wolverine which opens a space for the roadrunner. Bobcat, Lynx (small cat species are notably underrepresented), black bear, prairie dog, and even raccoons are also strong contenders.
That would be great. I'm very biased for choosing NA that I've had personal experience with (white tailed deer and coyotes and even wild pigs and raccoons). Some don't agree with these choices, and that's understandable.

My personal are (note: they change frequently, so if this list is different than another, it's because I can never choose and I'd be happy with almost whatever)
  1. Red wolf
  2. White-tailed deer
  3. Gray/red fox - never actually seen one, but gray fox is my favorite animal
  4. Wild boar
  5. American black bear
  6. Puma
  7. American alligator
  8. Coral snake
people seem increasingly convinced NA is coming. Modding community leaks that didn’t go straight to YT?
Not sure. The only reason I say it is because so many people are convinced and that rubbed off on me, but I'm also not 100% if it isn't NA

That would be great. I'm very biased for choosing NA that I've had personal experience with (white tailed deer and coyotes and even wild pigs and raccoons). Some don't agree with these choices, and that's understandable.

My personal are (note: they change frequently, so if this list is different than another, it's because I can never choose and I'd be happy with almost whatever)
  1. Red wolf
  2. White-tailed deer
  3. Gray/red fox - never actually seen one, but gray fox is my favorite animal
  4. Wild boar
  5. American black bear
  6. Puma
  7. American alligator
  8. Coral snake

Not sure. The only reason I say it is because so many people are convinced and that rubbed off on me, but I'm also not 100% if it isn't NA
I, personally, would love some Sonoran Desert animals: bobcat, roadrunner, coyote, mule deer, (Cougar) etc but that is so niche and NA has so many missing animals, I just assume it’s close to impossible.

I, personally, would love some Sonoran Desert animals: bobcat, roadrunner, coyote, mule deer, (Cougar) etc but that is so niche and NA has so many missing animals, I just assume it’s close to impossible.
I've seen all those (except the mule deer and puma) in the Piney Woods, so those would be great to just have animals that are across a range of habitats and the country (by the way, I did a NA Wishlist thread, and all those except the mule deer are on my list)

Hello Everyone
I would like to share the North America Animal Pack I have formulated, this pack includes 8 animals with additional plants/scenery and new enrichment items.
View attachment 249804
New Animals: California Sea Lion, Southern Sea Otter, Alaskan Moose, American Alligator, Cougar, Greater Roadrunner, American Beaver and Alligator Snapping Turtle
New Plants: Venus Flytrap, Coast Redwood, Common Milkweed, Bald Cypress, Winterberry
New Enrichment Items: Buoy, Underwater Sandy Bed Enrichment, Hanging Ball

Hope you guys think this is a good pack idea

This is pretty much exactly what I'd want to see! I think the only difference would be a waterfowl in place of the roadrunner (something like a pelican, swan, or crane is sorely missed in the game.) And maybe the red or arctic fox in place of the alligator. (Though I understand why people want it.) I would also love to see the snapping turtle as a habitat animal, but I understand there's only 7 slots!

If we get yet another gray wolf or a coyote I will be very very dissapointed. There is one canine in nearly every pack, and the ones they choose are not unique enough to justify it. The only one left I could justify is the maned wolf, because he has a unique physique.

I'd rather even have the white-tailed deer, boring as it is.

If we get yet another gray wolf or a coyote I will be very very dissapointed. There is one canine in nearly every pack, and the ones they choose are not unique enough to justify it. The only one left I could justify is the maned wolf, because he has a unique physique.

I'd rather even have the white-tailed deer, boring as it is.
And sounds. don't forget the sounds :)

A coyote would be a no go for me. They aren't even wide spread in zoos, as far as my research goes.

If there are 8 animals, there probably won’t be any foliage.
I'm not sure about that. The biggest issue people had with the SEA pack (besides the obvious) was that there was no accompanying foliage. My guess is they probably figured there was enough tropical SEA foliage already. Don't forget we got all those statues that each had 3 variants, plus the standard animal artwork in the actual dlc. That's a deceptively large amount of work.

Unless they do a similar thing with giving us a ton of free animal artwork, I'm betting the North America Animal pack, if that is what comes to pass, will have a decent amount of foliage. They should be well aware by now that we all think NA foliage is lacking.

Tbh, I’d rather not have the Mexican Grey Wolf. There are species that the game needs more than a fourth subspecies of grey wolf.

Top Bottom