North America Animal Pack Idea

I’m guessing if it’s a 4+1 pack three of the slots are more then likely the moose,puma, and alligator. In that case I’d hope a beaver would be the final slot. It would introduce some new behaviors and animations to the game. The exhibit animal could be anything really. Lots of choices in reptiles,amphibians,and arachnid/insects.

I’m guessing if it’s a 4+1 pack three of the slots are more then likely the moose,puma, and alligator. In that case I’d hope a beaver would be the final slot. It would introduce some new behaviors and animations to the game. The exhibit animal could be anything really. Lots of choices in reptiles,amphibians,and arachnid/insects.
If its a 4+1 i really hope its Not the alligator.
They should make the cut at some point, but i dont see what new unique thing They would add to the game besides being more social.
I would much prefer something like a racoon (11. Most Common Zoo animal in Europe) as they are also Common, but would add something more unique in terms of how to build for it as our first aboreal na animal or the prairedog

Last edited:
If its a 4+1 i really hope its Not the alligator.
They should make the cut at some point, but i dont see what new unique thing They would add to the game besides being more social.
I would much prefer something like a racoon (11. Most Common Zoo animal in Europe) as they are also Common, but would add something more unique in terms of how to build for it as our first aboreal na animal or the prairedog
The alligator does fill the same niche in the pack as the dhole, caiman, dingo, and arctic wolf, which is: "animal that can use the rig and most animations of another preexisting animal"

We need the whole Trash Gang🙃
Raccoons, Oppossums, Skunks but probably not in the same Pack. Especially not in one that just has North America as Theme. Who knows. Maybe they will surprise us with a Trash Pack🙃
Funfact: Oppossums can't get Rabies. Their Body Temperature is too low.
But if I would need to choose one out of those 3, I would also choose the Trash Panda

I would be a bit disappointed if we would never see the Alligator. But maybe they'll do something like my Florida Pack Idea I've wrote once, with Alligators and Manatees

We need the whole Trash Gang🙃
Raccoons, Oppossums, Skunks but probably not in the same Pack. Especially not in one that just has North America as Theme. Who knows. Maybe they will surprise us with a Trash Pack🙃
Funfact: Oppossums can't get Rabies. Their Body Temperature is too low.
But if I would need to choose one out of those 3, I would also choose the Trash Panda

I would be a bit disappointed if we would never see the Alligator. But maybe they'll do something like my Florida Pack Idea I've wrote once, with Alligators and Manatees
Ha, Opossums, Skunks, Raccoons and Black Bears (they absolutely will dig in trash): North American Garbage Pack! .

Ha, Opossums, Skunks, Raccoons and Black Bears (they absolutely will dig in trash): North American Garbage Pack! .
It's actually not a bad concept. You could actually do a pack called a "Backyard Pack".

- Striped skunk.
- Common raccoon.
- Red fox.
- Virginia opossum.
- European badger.
- American black bear.
- European fallow deer.
- Social huntsman spider.

Animal signs could be designed around the usual blocky colourful "children's zoo" theme, and the free update could add some playground equipment. For the spider, it could come with a unique exhibit background designed around a bookcase or something to make it look like it's in someone's house (Auckland Zoo here in New Zealand did this for the huntsman and the redback spider in their Australian section).

For the spider, it could come with a unique exhibit background designed around a bookcase or something to make it look like it's in someone's house (Auckland Zoo here in New Zealand did this for the huntsman and the redback spider in their Australian section).
Reminds me of something. I think Wildpark Bad Mergentheim has Brown Rats and they've designed it like a historic looking Kitchen if I remember it correctly. Could've also been in another Zoo

Top Bottom