North America Wildlife Park

Welcome to North America Wildlife Park! This zoo is located in Oregon, USA and showcases animals from North America from the Mojave Desert to the Arctic Tundra to the Rocky Mountains. This zoo will feature 16 habitat species and 5 exhibit species for a total of 21 total species. The Jaguar will not be included in this zoo in its initial completion, but may in the future. I am using the Red River Barn Zoo scenario map, which I think is perfect for the zoo I'm going for! It does however pose a challenge, as it's probably 1/3 the size of the normal flat maps. I did delete everything before Update 1.7 without the new terrain tools and options.

This is my first time posting anything of mine to the community, so I hope you enjoy it! I've always wanted to express my creativity to the community, and now I've finally figured out how I wanted to do it. I will be posting pictures after each section is completed; there are 8 sections in total. The first, that I've been working on for a couple of weeks now, is...

Redwood Village

This is the Redwood Village section of North America Wildlife Park. This section houses no animals, and is meant to be an ease into the zoo proper. For this section of the zoo, scenery was the main focus point. The intense (by my standards) scenery really sets the tone for the rest of the park. This area has the entrance, a gift shop, and a restaurant called Redwood Cafe. In this area, I've included 2 what I like to call "chill areas"; areas where guests can relax and look at some scenery. I hope to make more of these throughout the zoo to ultimately enhance the realism of the zoo. Not much to talk about with this area, so here are the screenshots...

This is the little pathway and bridge that takes you over the little stream and into the entrance area
NAWP_RV_02.jpg

NAWP_RV_13.jpg

NAWP_RV_03.jpg

This is the main entrance area with the information shops and gift shops
NAWP_RV_05.jpg

NAWP_RV_09.jpg
NAWP_RV_10.jpg
NAWP_RV_06.jpg

This is the Redwood Cafe
NAWP_RV_11.jpg

NAWP_RV_16.jpg

NAWP_RV_12.jpg

I'm in awe! Fantastic scenery work, and I can't wait to see more! I am always in awe of how natural and "real" some players are able make their zoos look. Though that may just be self critique, it probably looks more natural than I think, but nowhere on this kind of level. Thank you for sharing!

Top Bottom