Not a good move Frontier - Fleet Carrier upkeep

What bothers me the most is the fact, that FD is so ridiculous far off with the FCs, that I lost my hope in their skills in game design at all. The sound design team delivered as brilliant as ever, but it's sad to see that the game play of the FCs could not be tweaked to something cool... they have to be completely overhauled to make them work in any meaningful and fun way. :cautious:

What bothers me the most is the fact, that FD is so ridiculous far off with the FCs, that I lost my hope in their skills in game design at all. The sound design team delivered as brilliant as ever, but it's sad to see that the game play of the FCs could not be tweaked to something cool... they have to be completely overhauled to make them work in any meaningful and fun way. :cautious:
Oh yeah, as always the design team did fantastic work on the models and sound and the look and feel of the things, it's the gameplay around them that's lacklustre.

Oh yeah, as always the design team did fantastic work on the models and sound and the look and feel of the things, it's the gameplay around them that's lacklustre.
It's the plan and design team who dropped the ball here, programmers just input values into the computer and make stuff work together it's the team who sat around the table working out pricing and capabilities who screwed it up.

Top Bottom