Horizons Not Impressed with Horizons, way too slow.

I get it. It's immersive, but I feel flung into an Alpha here. The time it takes to investigate POIs is absurd. If your new activities are going to compete financially, then no one is going to do them for long. The SRVs are not fun to drive. I haven't put too much time into planets yet, but where are the canyon dogfights? Also, why the odd blue circle/sensor nonsense. Stick to the same SS system please! We need to see what the deal is before investing time into checking it out.

I think I am most upset is that Horizon does not at all respect the player's time.

Here's some tips:

1. Allow an extra module slot on ships for slip stream drives. The better the drive the closer you can drop in to any instance. This can be on a cool down and disabled during interdiction.

Example: A good slipstream drive can zap you to a base or starport at .5 LS.
2. if you don't have to deliver something to a base to complete a mission just open up radio contact to complete. It's actually more realistic that way.
3. No reason to kill the maps when going into supercruise.

Hope this helps

Seems you might want to put in a bit more time with Horizons and understand how it works before making comments?

Alot of your points nonsense once you have experience doing them, i.e. SRV takes skill and depends on planets conditions and learning how to approach landing on planets makes it faster.

GOD help you when you get to a high G planet.

Last edited:

Billexista

Banned
I can drop to planet base closer than i exit SC near space stations so it kinda works. Blue circle poi? Waste of time.

Top Bottom