Notification timeline

I find it really annoying when the game has to always announce when an animal is joining a pack, whether if it's when you buy one or when one is born. For instance, when the Prairie dog have offspring, you will recieve one notification that the mother has given birth and then three notifications about the babies joining the pack. I really want notifications when the babies are born, so I don't wanna uncheck that box, but it would be really nice if there was a box for joining a pack as well, a lot of important stuff can be missed because of it...

🤔 Can't look it up in the Game currently but didn't they add a Option in a Update to disable specific Notifications?

The worst notification is ”animal is about to mature,” totally unnecessary.

It's actually helpful, because with this notification you know when to box an animal before they magically and immediately get injured when the juvenile really matures. Therefore... it's not unneccessary. But its only use is reasoned in the immediate injury bug. When they fix this (someday... maybe never), it would really become unnecessary.

You can disable births and deaths but nothing else 😒
This sounds really bad. Why would anyone want to disable those Notifications? 🤦🏻‍♂️

It's actually helpful, because with this notification you know when to box an animal before they magically and immediately get injured when the juvenile really matures. Therefore... it's not unneccessary. But its only use is reasoned in the immediate injury bug. When they fix this (someday... maybe never), it would really become unnecessary.
Really hope they will fix it someday. In the Beginning it worked like intended but since a Update I always end up with magically injured Animals. I've had a favorite Rhino once and when she was close to becoming a Adult, I've observed her the whole Time to make sure she won't get injured before she's transported to her own Enclosure. Then without any Reason, she was injured and got Scars

This sounds really bad. Why would anyone want to disable those Notifications? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Really hope they will fix it someday. In the Beginning it worked like intended but since a Update I always end up with magically injured Animals. I've had a favorite Rhino once and when she was close to becoming a Adult, I've observed her the whole Time to make sure she won't get injured before she's transported to her own Enclosure. Then without any Reason, she was injured and got Scars
Yeah, this has happened to me as well... it's really stupid 😒

Yeah okey, it's not totally worthless, I don't really do that tho, I let the animal mature and then send them to trade center and then box the parents so they won't fight, but nevertheless, the notifications are kinda bugged, especially when you click them away and old ones pop up...

Top Bottom