[EMPIRE] Nova Navy [NONA] - The Navy Welcome You!

p2uPCU4.jpg
Nova Navy
Platform: PC, XBox, PS4
Timezones: International
Comms type: Discord & Inara
Supporting faction: Nova Imperium

Description
Nova Navy [NONA] is the naval warfare service branch of the Imperial Navy and one of the largest uniformed services of the Empire. Nova Navy home system is at Paresa, our main goal is to help Nova Imperium's BGS and defend Empire from Thargoids. We welcome anyone that want to join us!

Nova Imperium
Leader: Hadrian Augustus Duval
Headquarters: Dyson City, Paresa
Type: Radical political organization
Purpose: Restore traditional Imperial values, defend the Empire from the Thargoids

Description
Nova Imperium is a radical Imperial organization based in the Paresa system that espouses traditionalist and isolationist ideals. It was formed by Duke Kaeso Mordanticus, also called the Imperator, in 3304 amidst the Second Thargoid War in reaction to the Empire's cooperation with the Federation and the Alliance against the Thargoids, and supported replacing Emperor Arissa Lavigny-Duval with Hadrian Augustus Duval, a long-lost grandson of the late Emperor Hengist Duval.

By December 3304, Nova Imperium had gained the support of multiple Senators and several million Imperial citizens, but tensions with the Empire erupted into open conflict the following month when Nova Imperium began assembling its fleet. The Battle of Paresa concluded with a decisive victory for the Empire and the capture of Imperator Mordanticus. The Imperator's subsequent public execution on January 25, 3305 marked the start of a coordinated, Empire-wide purge of Nova Imperium and its sympathizers, by the end of which the organization was left too weak to mount any further challenge to the Imperial throne. The remnants of Nova Imperium continue to maintain a presence in Paresa under the leadership of Mordanticus's self-appointed successor, Hadrian Duval.

qicZlE9.png
lYnim6f.jpg

Last edited:
Seems to me like the non-aggression pact with Aisling is nothing but a bold faced lie.
You have already expanded and are trying to expand again, in the process thousands of Imperial Aisling and Lavigny supporters are sacrificed.
Not to mention that the system you Stole actually belonged to Aisling supporters. And now you are currently trying to take over another one.
Seems quite obvious that you have no intention of keeping your word as every move you have made so far has been against both Aisling and Lavigny.

And to top that off, you even say in the first post here that it is your intention to replace the current Empire rulers?? - 'install Hadrian Augustus Duval as Emperor'
Just a little aggressive as well as speaking quite clearly from two faces...

Your actions speak volumes about your intent as well as your loyalties. Killing Empire ships and leaving the locals devastated with empty promises.
What's the record at now, 3 wars already...how many died?
As for 2nd largest fleet.....nice, who did you kill to get that? Family members and friends of the empire beware, Nova is a disease that needs to be put down fast.
For an exile you have a very odd way of staying out of the family affairs.
Makes one wonder who is next...Federation Ships are flooding the area as well...I can only imagine the talks happening there.

A call to arms to all Empire Cmdrs, help to put this Exiled Duval traitor out to pasture, we do NOT need internal back stabbing and family wars when we have the Thargoid invasion, make no mistake, Hadrian Duval is an enemy to all, shaking hands and writing pacts with one hand and stabbing and overthrowing with the other hand.
As an Empire King and a Federation Admiral, I ask, who do you fight for? Be it Empire or be it Federation, Hadrian's Non-aggression Pact with Aisling, will be identical for both sides.
It is time to put our differences aside and put a stop to this Exile before he does to all what he is currently doing to Aisling Duval.

Seems to me like the non-aggression pact with Aisling is nothing but a bold faced lie.
You have already expanded and are trying to expand again, in the process thousands of Imperial Aisling and Lavigny supporters are sacrificed.
Not to mention that the system you Stole actually belonged to Aisling supporters. And now you are currently trying to take over another one.
Seems quite obvious that you have no intention of keeping your word as every move you have made so far has been against both Aisling and Lavigny.

And to top that off, you even say in the first post here that it is your intention to replace the current Empire rulers?? - 'install Hadrian Augustus Duval as Emperor'
Just a little aggressive as well as speaking quite clearly from two faces...

Your actions speak volumes about your intent as well as your loyalties. Killing Empire ships and leaving the locals devastated with empty promises.
What's the record at now, 3 wars already...how many died?
As for 2nd largest fleet.....nice, who did you kill to get that? Family members and friends of the empire beware, Nova is a disease that needs to be put down fast.
For an exile you have a very odd way of staying out of the family affairs.
Makes one wonder who is next...Federation Ships are flooding the area as well...I can only imagine the talks happening there.

A call to arms to all Empire Cmdrs, help to put this Exiled Duval traitor out to pasture, we do NOT need internal back stabbing and family wars when we have the Thargoid invasion, make no mistake, Hadrian Duval is an enemy to all, shaking hands and writing pacts with one hand and stabbing and overthrowing with the other hand.
As an Empire King and a Federation Admiral, I ask, who do you fight for? Be it Empire or be it Federation, Hadrian's Non-aggression Pact with Aisling, will be identical for both sides.
It is time to put our differences aside and put a stop to this Exile before he does to all what he is currently doing to Aisling Duval.
Hi CMDR Milesred,

https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/uid/5cb88b4d5da4892b03080cb8 Please read this first and see when is this recruite post last edited.

“I am grateful to my cousin for her courage in establishing contact. Although I stand firm on my previously stated beliefs, at Aisling’s request I will review Nova Imperium’s policies with an open mind.”

your sincerely,

Hadrian Augustus Duval

I am familiar with that News article as well as your past. As I am sure many other leaders and Cmdrs are also familiar with your history.
We are also quite aware that you are not a Power and are actually supposed to be Exiled. This makes you nothing more than a criminal.
That said, why would you then start by subterfuge and lies?
You have talks with her only to make false claims of non-aggression, but had already conquered one of her supporters systems killing thousands, and directly afterwards expand your conquered system into another system supported by her followers.
Stop your expansions and your wars first, then perhaps someone might actually believe you.
Sit there in Paresa and allow peaceful trade and stop the wars and the killing of otherwise peaceful Empire supporters and then there is a possibility for you to remain.
It is all too clear that your goal is exactly as stated above, you don't like the exile and have now come back only to subvert and conquer in a futile attempt to revert things back to the violent ways of your past prior to your exile.
This cannot and will not be allowed, the Federation are already on to you and your plots to take over the entire bubble and destroy everything and everyone that is working hard to try and make things better.
You may have fooled Princess Aisling Duval for now, but only because she is family and it won't last.
There is a path for the Federation as well as the Independents to aid in stopping you and the more the word spreads of your treasonous acts and violent behavior towards the people you have already lied to and killed, the more likely they are to invade and destroy large portions of the Empire just to get to you.
It will not end in Exile this time.

“Nova Imperium survives in the Paresa system, a single light in the darkness. We stand for an Empire that respects everyone, from slaves to senators. I truly hope that any who value honour and tradition will help keep our spark alive.”
- Hadrian Augustus Duval

[OOC] I am interested. I have already joined your Discord. Do you have a Private Group within the game? What is your stance on imperial slavery?
Hi teufeldritch,
Welcome you to join us and hope you enjoy your stay. We usually play in either open or solo, we did have a PG but not that much ppl using it. To me Imperial slaves are not merchandise and cannot be trade, they are Imperial citizens as well just as the others, they deserve to be protected and respected.
Yours sincerely,
Hadrian Augustus Duval

Top Bottom