Nova Navy (PC) - Nova Imperium Welcome You!

BpBhoV5.jpg

Nova Navy Inara

Nova Navy Discord

Platform: PC, XBox, PS4

IG tag: NOVA

Nova Navy! For Hadrian Augustus Duval! And For The Empire!

About Nova

Nova Navy[NONA] is the naval warfare service branch of the Nova Imperial and one of the largest uniformed services of the Empire. It is one of the largest and most capable navy in the Empire, with the 2nd highest combined battle fleet tonnage and the Empire's largest fleet carrier fleet. Nova Navy is the largest of the service branches. It has 282 deployable combat vessels and more than 3,700 operational vessels as of February 3305, making it the second largest and second most powerful space force in the Empire, just behind Imperial Navy.

Imperator Hadrian Augustus Duval is a pretender to the Imperial throne and the current leader of the isolationist group Nova Imperium and Nova Navy. Nova Navy goals is to restore traditional Imperial values, defend the Empire from the Thargoids and install Hadrian Augustus Duval as Emperor. Nova Navy established in 3305 and it's Headquarter is at Paresa. Nova Navy members are various ex-Imperial Navy members and many citizen commander.

Our main goal is to help Nova Imperium in BGS and defend Empire from Thargoids.

We Welcome You To Join Us! And fly safe CMDR! o7

By Imperator Hadrian Augustus Duval
IabVqA7.png

Last edited:
So I am guessing this is a sort of roleplay group?

I'm rather interested to see where this goes so going to join for a while

Last edited:
You are correct, but this is also act like independent Empire squadron. Main goal is combat and AX. Also, welcome you to join later on. The squadron atm is very new which mean I am the only member of Nova Navy. You can hang out in our discord channel tho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom