Livestream November Livestream Schedule

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone,

It's November already, can you believe it!? We've got an exciting month ahead ahead of us with some super awesome livestreams. Will Steggs ever 5 star Claire's Sanctuary? Will Stephen ever beat him at a Ranger Race? Will Chanté make another surprise appearance half way through a stream!? All we know is it's shaping up to be an awesome month!

07.11.2019 - THURSDAY 12:00PM UTC
JWE at the Races w/ Steggs and Stephen

21.11.2019 - THURSDAY 12:00PM UTC
Let's Play w/ Steggs

28.11.2019 - THURSDAY 12:00PM UTC
5 Starring Sanctuary w/ Steggs and Chanté

See you in the chat!

Steggs :)

Well I was Right that There wouldn't be a Developer Stream on Frontiers Scheduled Streaming in November, so December is most likely going to have a Developer Stream we won't know yet I'm just going by last year's schedule when the last DLC came out during early December. I just hope this helps everybody know who reads this particular post please don't be so disappointed for November not having a developer stream I was expecting a developer stream possibly coming in December since the Cretaceous pack came out during around this time in December.

Last edited:
Maybe it could be something to with the (rumoured) 1993 DLC story pack.

I think it's probably a bit safer to assume Steggs is busy and couldn't find anyone to fill in for him for the 14th.

Also, the Thursdays this month are multiples of 7, which pleases me.

Does any body think we get a new dlc this month? I hope so.
Well, nobody really knows. Frontier Developments are very secretive before revealing such stuff with confidence. So we’ll have to wait and see.

But, if I had to guess about something, I’m almost positive that “something” will be revealed this month, earliest.

hi does anyone know when the team at Frontier will update and unlock the Bio's and Stats for the Nausutoceratops, Nigersaurus, Homalocephale and Dryosaurus on their Jurassic World Evolution official website under their Research Page.

hi does anyone know when the team at Frontier will update and unlock the Bio's and Stats for the Nausutoceratops, Nigersaurus, Homalocephale and Dryosaurus on their Jurassic World Evolution official website under their Research Page.
That's a good question, probably after the next update drops, but it could end up being a longer term situation like the Nublar Postcard. I keep hearing from Steggs that everyone is pretty busy in the office at all times for the moment, so I imagine that's the main reason for the website neglect, being an all hands on deck situation.

thank you guys for adding those four dinosaur bios to the Research page on your JWE website. just one tiny Mistake, you Listed Dryosaurus as a Small Ornithomimid an not as a Small Iguanodontid which is what it is.

Top Bottom