November Streaming Schedule

Well, they didn't give us any new flat rides in the last DLC, so I hope we get some new flats this month for the anniversary. I really want a chairlift ride, though.
That is a very good sign that the anniversary update will include more flat rides. Fingers crossed

Compare it to last year...

How many flatrides were in the Spooky update?

How many flatrides were in the anniversary update?

So I expect around the same (in a postive way :))
Also, I've got a feeling about Theme Park Toolkit...

Compare it to last year...

How many flatrides were in the Spooky update?

How many flatrides were in the anniversary update?

So I expect around the same (in a postive way :))
Also, I've got a feeling about Theme Park Toolkit...

The Spooky pack was a DLC not a free update

The Spooky pack was a DLC not a free update

I know, thing I mean with it:
There was also no flatride in the Spooky DLC (RobertK mentioned there were no in the last DLC).
After the spooky the anniversary update came with 2 flatrides.

So my expectations are 2 flatrides :)

Pretty sure that the fireworks stream is on the 17th, as the other thread suggests.

So, Chante, any teasers?! :)

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
At least one of the unspecified "special" streams is likely just showing off firework shows made by the community. Yay. [bored]

anytime they show winners of some contest they say that in advance. Its something, a secret or surprise type of thing. It will be something bigger than that. And I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us :)

If I'm honest....?

I'd rather just have a 2 year roadmap presented, rather than new content.. I think I'd prefer to know what's coming in the game in the future over any surprise stuff now..

That way, we can stop the tireless speculation about chairlifts, giant carousels, water parks, weather, animals, schwarzkopf looping coasters, dual stations and path tool redesigns and focus on the stuff we know is coming..

Pretty sure that the fireworks stream is on the 17th, as the other thread suggests.

So, Chante, any teasers?! :)

Nah, probably the 14th, as that is the deadline-day of the competition.

The one on the 21st could be about new updates.
I don't even expect them to release an anniversary update before the 21st, that will probably be somewhere around the end of the month (if there even is an free update that is).

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
There is no 'fireworks' stream, as we've asked for screenshots not videos - we thought it'd be easier for people to send in static shots over dynamic ones. Not everyone has the ability to record and edit videos, but all computers allow you to print screen. I have nothing to share with you all regarding rides, but we have a bunch of things going on for this month that are super cool. Stay tuned for what the stream on Nov 21st is about, we will be sharing more details soon. Real soon [heart]

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
There is no 'fireworks' stream, as we've asked for screenshots not videos, we thought it'd be easier for people to send it static shots over dynamic ones. Not everyone has the ability to record and edit videos, but all computers allow you to print screen. I have nothing to share with you all regarding rides, but we have a bunch of things going on for this month that are super cool. Stay tuned for what the stream on Nov 21st is about, we will be sharing more details soon. Real soon [heart]

[shocked]

Did i just hear that? ... Is that really the hype train taking off? [big grin]

There is no 'fireworks' stream, as we've asked for screenshots not videos, we thought it'd be easier for people to send it static shots over dynamic ones. Not everyone has the ability to record and edit videos, but all computers allow you to print screen. I have nothing to share with you all regarding rides, but we have a bunch of things going on for this month that are super cool. Stay tuned for what the stream on Nov 21st is about, we will be sharing more details soon. Real soon [heart]
Thanks Chante for the information. I really do hope we get some new flat rides with this new update. I can't wait to see what the cool stuff is.

Top Bottom