November Streaming Schedule

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone!

Planet Zoo is about to launch (WAHOO!), and we cannot wait to start streaming the game with you in the chat! We've got a month of exciting, fun-filled livestreams planned, in which we'll be tackling Career Mode with the developers, showing off community creations in a Workshop Wonderland, and welcoming some amazing guests on for you to ask questions, get some tips, and maybe learn something new!

Of course, we're not just going to let 5 November come and go without celebrating together, so we've planned a special LAUNCH LIVESTREAM on 5 November from 10:30 AM GMT - and we will count down to launch together! Join us on Twitch, YouTube or Mixer between 10:30 AM and 12PM UTC for interviews with the developers, some live gameplay, a massive giveaway, and more!

Here's the rest of November in terms of livestreams:

WEDNESDAY 06/11/2019 7PM UTC

Career Mode with Bo and Senior Artist Liesa Bauwens

FRIDAY 08/11/2019 12PM UTC

Facebook Friday with Bo and Chanté

WEDNESDAY 13/11/2019 7PM UTC

Workshop Wonderland with Chanté and Senior Audio Designer James Stant

FRIDAY 15/11/2019 12PM UTC

WEDNESDAY 20/11/2019 7PM UTC

Career Mode with Bo and QA Queen (Tester) Sam Marsh

FRIDAY 22/11/2019 12PM UTC

Facebook Friday with Bo and Chanté - Cancelled

WEDNESDAY 27/11/2019 7PM UTC

Special stream with San Diego Zoo, hosted by Bo and Chanté

FRIDAY 29/11/2019 12PM UTC

We hope you can join us!

Speak to you soon!

Chanté 🦁🥳

Last edited:
Can't wait to Play this awesome game :) and share All the stuff we making :) frontier can really be proud of what they are making :) a big thanks from Denmark :) looking forward to be on your stream the 5th ;)

YAY!
It looks like a packed schedule.
So excited for our Wednesday livestreams. It'll be so good to hang out with everyone again and meet all the new members of our Planfam.
And Chante and Bo back on Wednesdays like the good old days. :D

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
YAY!
It looks like a packed schedule.
So excited for our Wednesday livestreams. It'll be so good to hang out with everyone again and meet all the new members of our Planfam.
And Chante and Bo back on Wednesdays like the good old days. :D
WOOHOO! I can only agree, like the good old days. 😃

I am very much looking forward to the Planet Zoo livestreams!

Before I dive into my game (less than 10% to download now), I quickly wanted to say: Awesome live stream, you guys! I actually had tears in my eyes when seeing the launch trailer the first time and I never expected this to happen just because of a game.
But Planet Zoo is no game. It's a masterpiece, a dream come true and will now not be a "game" for me, but a passionate, artistic hobby. Thank you all for making my life and my free time a little brighter. For giving me back the feeling of a child. looking forward to something. For sending me on the journey to learn a lot now (building, more managing, zoo planing etc.).

YOU ARE AWESOME!

Thank you for the fun career mode stream! I was only able to catch up on it a little later so I couldn't join the chat, but it was fun to get some pieces of behind the scenes information!

I like the one-level-a-stream format, keeps me motivated to stay ahead so I won't get spoiled with the story elements :D

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Thank you for the fun career mode stream! I was only able to catch up on it a little later so I couldn't join the chat, but it was fun to get some pieces of behind the scenes information!

I like the one-level-a-stream format, keeps me motivated to stay ahead so I won't get spoiled with the story elements :D

Hopefully that works for future levels, which are bound to be more tricky ;)

Top Bottom