Now they want to change outpost to Starports

I am not exactly sure where did OP got the notion of FDev wanting to change all outposts to starports. All I have seen is a notion of initiative to upgrade a select choice of outposts with a large pad so people can haul tritium to carrier with big ships. I'd expect them to make CG about it with probably some contest which stations will receive the upgrade. No idea tho how the upgrade will look like in practice, all that I have seen so far was mention of two corporations that entered the initiative that are known to be performing modifications of certain types of starports.

I suppose some people just likes to panic or something?

Please note: I mistakenly thought that the initiative to change some refinery outposts to be converted to starports so that big ships can dock at them to refuel tritium for the fleet carriers as all outposts. I wouldn't care if they changed all refinery outposts to starports. I still think there should be a more varity of starports and outposts though. Why can't fleet carriers dock at Stations? Fleet carriers can't even land on planets? Think your own landing pad for when you get to own houses and bases. So far the fleet carriers have not helped me at all with the CGs

I don't see a problem making a few outposts into stations. "Can't see the need"
I would have been totally against adding large pads to outposts or fc's docking at any port.

I am not exactly sure where did OP got the notion of FDev wanting to change all outposts to starports. All I have seen is a notion of initiative to upgrade a select choice of outposts with a large pad so people can haul tritium to carrier with big ships. I'd expect them to make CG about it with probably some contest which stations will receive the upgrade. No idea tho how the upgrade will look like in practice, all that I have seen so far was mention of two corporations that entered the initiative that are known to be performing modifications of certain types of starports.

I suppose some people just likes to panic or something?

Well I suppose this post aged badly. xD

Top Bottom