Npc behaviour

Was exploring approx 26 jumps out looking for mining opportunities void opal LTD etc went to a system were I have mined with no npc traffic went yesterday and there was a npc sidewinder mapping the system for mining . I have never seen npc this far out or display this type of behaviour before . Also a first while scavenging for bits from debris of destroyed ships was attacked by an npc which was awkward as I was unarmed another first .

Was exploring approx 26 jumps out looking for mining opportunities void opal LTD etc went to a system were I have mined with no npc traffic went yesterday and there was a npc sidewinder mapping the system for mining . I have never seen npc this far out or display this type of behaviour before . Also a first while scavenging for bits from debris of destroyed ships was attacked by an npc which was awkward as I was unarmed another first .
What do you mean? He was shooting probes at rings?

BongoBaggins

Volunteer Moderator
A Cobra III followed me once, 5,500LY from the bubble. I had an active mission at the time. NPCs can get surprisingly far out

The sidewinder communicated to another npc ship I assume that it had found good mining site it came up on my messages top left panel under communications then entered hyper space also which I forgot to add I had just probed the rings finding 3 void opal hotspots which glow bright yellow after the sidewinder showed up and then went the rings returned to normal colours but still showing hotspots .the previous encounter I was scanning debris fields for data and stuff for engineering cobra showed up and just attacked with the message now you die I jumped away but never had that before only thing I have done lately different is visit bug killer and run a few courier missions for the empire but that's it .

Top Bottom