NPC combat ranks

Hard question, maybe there's no for sure answer unless fdev provided it.

What are the exact buffs NPC's receive at different combat ranks, both hostile and hired pilots?

I think they are treated with correspondingly lower doses of benzodiazepines the higher the rank.

I don't have any officially supported evidence of Diazepam prescriptions but I feel this medication is most consistent with extant NPC behaviour based on the well-documented side effects: drowsiness, panic attacks, unusual risk-taking, seizures, thoughts of suicide....

SJA is still at FDev ? I thought that currently she is a writer of several (fantasy ?) books. At least I saw those books at Amazon and I think that this is not only the "same name but different person" thing.

SJA is still at FDev ? I thought that currently she is a writer of several (fantasy ?) books. At least I saw those books at Amazon and I think that this is not only the "same name but different person" thing.

Weren't those novels published before she started working at FD? I seem to remember that she even mentioned them in her forum signature here for a while...

Seriously, I do not know. But I remember that couple of years ago, she was a bit active on this forum, but one day she wrote that she will not continue her work on ED.
But shortly after this, I quit playing ED and reading this forum for couple of years, so I am not sure.

Deleted member 110222

D
TFW people write books at home and maintain a job too. Books aren't guaranteed income.

But some times ago, I also found her blog or something (via some Google search for old 8 bit computers) where she also wrote that she was/is programming some games for old C64.

'Least convincing feigned ignorance since Hillary Clinton on wiping that server :ROFLMAO:

If you ask really nicely, perhaps Factabulous would grant you access to his inner sanctum -🥵 ahem - I mean in terms of edification, with a view to improving your lamentable disingenousness skills.

'Least convincing feigned ignorance since Hillary Clinton on wiping that server :ROFLMAO:

If you ask really nicely, perhaps Factabulous would grant you access to his inner sanctum -🥵 ahem - I mean in terms of edification, with a view to improving your lamentable disingenousness skills.

Eh ?

Sorry, English is not my native language and I am not quite sure what you mean.

She recently liked one of my posts from her Dev forum account, so presumably, yes.

Top Bottom