NPC Interdiction Comm's gone?

I've been toodling around the bubble helping on the Great Raxxla Potato Hunt. In the process, I've been interdicted a few times with no comms. As a long time player, that can only mean one thing, right? Hollow squair gankuuuurrrrrr!!!111!!1!1!!!eleven!!!11!!1 Right? Well, every time it's been an NPC. Never once has anyone been after my juicy cargo or even have I been threatened with being boiled up. So then I thought, maybe it's because I'm in Squadron chat or system. Checked general chat and nothing there either. Has this been turned off in conjunction with Galnet to aid in Elite Feet development? I was so looking forward to some emergent content delivery but instead just saw a couple of scrawny old NPC's that briefy basked in the light of my accelerated plasma showers.

Can't say I've ever been interdicted by an NPC - pirate, mission spawned or security - where there wasn't some kind of text. Sometimes it comes a long time before they interdict, particularly the random pirates, sometimes with / during the interdiction, system security, so they can be easy to miss, and sometimes just before they interdict, the mission spawned ones.

Not hard and fast rules, but as I said, I cannot remember an occasion there wasn't some kind of message.

Not hard and fast rules, but as I said, I cannot remember an occasion there wasn't some kind of message.
See? That's been my experience, as well....so now I'm a bit confused...but can't really be bothered at the moment, though. Just found out fleet carries are going to be five bleeding billion credits. Must. find. void. opals.

See? That's been my experience, as well....so now I'm a bit confused...but can't really be bothered at the moment, though. Just found out fleet carries are going to be five bleeding billion credits. Must. find. void. opals.
I've heard that Low Temp Diamonds are the new cash cow.

I think the hot spot with triple LTD hot spots is Borann. I only know because a friend told me they'd gone there last night and was able to find a market buying them for 1.6mil Cr per unit. Not sure which body in the system, but a miner may be able to give you more specifics if they come by this thread.

EDIT: Found it in another post. Borann A 2

Last edited:
Top Bottom