General Gameplay Nublar Park List on Island Screen

Your Feature Request / Idea
While Nublar does encourage the creation of some astoundingly imaginative park designs, one aspect that truly holds Nublar's sandbox mode back is the lack of a dedicated saved parks lists.

I have multiple saves just for Nublar and its reach the point where I can't even have fun with them because there's just too much file micromanaging to ensure I don't lose any of them instead of enjoying the game.

RL2KrTJ.jpg

What the game needs is either a third save files tab just for Nublar saves or an actual dropdown list on the island selection screen.
RkA55pc.jpg

Players will always have ideas for new parks and the risk of accidentally saving over other variations of Nublar's sandbox is a very real issue for players like me.
dpF48nU.jpg

luMd2Cf.jpg

Okay this just comes down to you having a lot of different saves and poor management of them. I don't at all see the point in this for a case so specific. I think the Sandbox save section you propose would just come naturally with a separate Sandbox mode, just as Challenge did. Which i think is a bit more imperative than just having a different save slot for something that is technically within the campaign.

Last edited:
Okay this just comes down to you having a lot of different saves and poor management of them. I don't at all see the point in this for a case so specific. I think the Sandbox save section you propose would just come naturally with a separate Sandbox mode, just as Challenge did. Which i think is a bit more imperative than just having a different save slot for something that is technically within the campaign.

That's what I mean.
Just a separate Sandbox map tab that's separate from the other map saves.
The reason why I have so many saves is as backups in the event the game ever does actually crash.

Top Bottom