Notice o7 Commanders, undocking from Frontier station!

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Why are you leaving? Does it have anything to do with the current and recent state of the game? (not that you can or would comment on this, because reasons of course)
Sometimes I wonder why Ed, Sally, and a few others left in the last few years.

I'm leaving for 1) my health, 2) to develop new skills for the future! My leaving is nothing to do with the current state of the game, I personally love Elite Dangerous and am very excited by it's future. I'll continue to follow the games development over the next year with great fervor! Obviously I'm only myself so I can only give my perspective, but I'm only 25! There's a huge wide world out there and I want to experience a bunch of it :)

I'm leaving for 1) my health, 2) to develop new skills for the future! My leaving is nothing to do with the current state of the game, I personally love Elite Dangerous and am very excited by it's future. I'll continue to follow the games development over the next year with great fervor! Obviously I'm only myself so I can only give my perspective, but I'm only 25! There's a huge wide world out there and I want to experience a bunch of it :)
Are you going anywhere 'exciting'?
Enjoy your new position, drop by and let us all know how you are doing in the following months (y)

Just found out today as RL kicked in heavily since the beginning of year, but that news really cut my heart. Eh, we have to go on and such.

O7,
🙃

Top Bottom