Parks Oasis of the Seas

Been spending a couple of weeks on this mega project. I'm at a point I can no longer add more stuff to this. I'm barely hitting 15fps on pause. If I un-pause I will see single digit fps. I did not even attempt to open my park to the peeps. Plus I barely started any lighting. I think i'm pushing the object limits of the game.

[imgur]WEOa5[/imgur]

Build log if anyone was interested

[imgur]r2mA3[/imgur]

Last edited:
[shocked][woah]That is some dedication. Hopefully some day you'll be able to get it "finished".

What are you computer specs? CPU, graphics card?

My graphics card is not DX11, so I can't play it yet, but my CPU is a 4GHz Intel 6-core. I'm paying close attention to the performance reports, to make sure I get a GPU that is capable.

Amazing Job!! I have been blow away by what capabilities this game has and its only in alpha! This game blows RCTW out of the water. You did a truly amazing job, I am a big fan of cruising and of theme parks. And this is a fantastic recreation and very creative. Great Job!

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Fantastic work.. Seriously impressed. [cool]

wow ! such an unbelievable idea ! you are a genius !

and frontier please optimize this game in a manner that it won't limit such project due to low fps ! thanks !

Last edited:
[shocked][woah]That is some dedication. Hopefully some day you'll be able to get it "finished".

What are you computer specs? CPU, graphics card?

My graphics card is not DX11, so I can't play it yet, but my CPU is a 4GHz Intel 6-core. I'm paying close attention to the performance reports, to make sure I get a GPU that is capable.

i7-3770K @ 4.5ghz
Gtx 970 @ 1500mhz
16gb 2400mhz DDR3
Samsung 840 SSD 256GB

Wow...AMAZING work....so much detail and I know everyone who sees it will be impressed. I was just thinking today what other things we could build with the modular items...I had come up with a regular golf course and a miniature golf course as well. You may not actually get to play them, but I could see how the designs would work out. I wonder what other creative re-purposing there will be with the game.

giphy.gif

Im building a building i'm honestly proud over and came to share it cuz i thought i was being really creative (more creative than i've ever been at least) then i saw this... now i cry myself to sleep [cry]

This is so incredible i'm lost for words...

create job, really awesome. i was planning the disney cruise line ship Fantasy last week, i couldn't figure out how to get the bow right; i see you had the same challenge!
i gave up, but seeing what you've achieved i might have another try...

Top Bottom