Odyssey Aimbot hacker Party?

Hello, my question is whether Odyssey has a real anti cheat. Or whether Ordyssey will be an aimbot, wallhack party ... especially in the ground shooter area ... ?!?
and what effects will it have on mods, since many mods can be used for aimassists and co.
Because without proper anticheat the game will be unplayable in open ... hope something like that is taken into account.

o7 commanders

no i just think that it will attract a lot of shooter players. if it were up to me, the shooter part could stay away completely. only everyone knows where shooters are, they are also aimbotters and i still play only open this game :)

Hello, my question is whether Odyssey has a real anti cheat. Or whether Ordyssey will be an aimbot, wallhack party ... especially in the ground shooter area ... ?!?
and what effects will it have on mods, since many mods can be used for aimassists and co.
Because without proper anticheat the game will be unplayable in open ... hope something like that is taken into account.

o7 commanders
There will be cheaters around every corner, or none at all, depending on one's skill or attitude ;)
Bar HUD 'mods' I don't believe there are any others available, particularly ones that modify game code / behaviour.

If 'cheating' was possible on a large scale it would be employed in the current game more than the odd occasion we hear of 'suspected' cheats, yet alone Odyssey.

It will be fun to see what happens when the expansion launches though!

There will always be cheats.. It is like an arms race.
So we all have to cheat to stay competitive? This really depresses me to think it will end up like every other FPS shooter I’ve tried where I’m consistently often slain by seemingly impossible shots (presumably cheaters)... ED was my refuge from that, even being ganked in Deciat at least you have a chance of escaping if you have the skills.

While Aimbots are always a concern, my personal worry would more be ESP/Clairvoyance. That sort of thing is relatively easy to do since the game has to report the location of other players to your client, even when you cannot see them.

So we all have to cheat to stay competitive? This really depresses me to think it will end up like every other FPS shooter I’ve tried where I’m consistently often slain by seemingly impossible shots (presumably cheaters)... ED was my refuge from that, even being ganked in Deciat at least you have a chance of escaping if you have the skills.
Easily solved: don't leave your ship.

I don't worry about those cheating in open, they are clowns swinging an obvious advantage like a flashlight and that will be spotted and banned.

I worry about the folks doing it in solo so they can have an easy time destroying BGS/PP work and you won't ever know about it. That's where Frontier needs to look the hardest for hacks/bots.

Top Bottom