Odyssey Alpha PC Specifications & Download Time

There are recommended and minimum specs available already;
They look suspiciously (precisely) the same as the specs posted in this thread in the OP by Zac, a month ago, for a non-optimised build that was branched almost 7 weeks ago ;)

That is to say... not accurate for launch (well, not yet anyway - they might well end up being the specs, we just don't know for sure until it's official).

Last edited:
My suggestion is wait till it comes out before you panic. and see what it is at launch. FD said that Alpha was about 15% of what you would get at launch 15% of the game not FPS. I am thinking a lot of gloom and doomers here will change their minds at launch.

My suggestion is wait till it comes out before you panic. and see what it is at launch. FD said that Alpha was about 15% of what you would get at launch 15% of the game not FPS. I am thinking a lot of gloom and doomers here will change their minds at launch.
dude when was the last time FDev ever actually delivered on their own hype propaganda?

You know the final release will be a letdown.

u295sp6zix141.jpg

Only 15% of the final version ?

Is it possible ?

😷

Once again, the developers ruined everything, the illumination of earth-like planets again became terrible and dark, the planets lost their clarity, they became blurred again, I lost interest in this dls and forgive me to return the money, I do not want to play with disgusting quality planets, with current success I can just play Elite Dangerous Horizons, distant atmospheric planets have lost their quality, they are all blurry and dark again, in general, I want to return the money, I do not need a yoke with such a quality of planets. I will be playing Elite Dangerous Horizons. all screenshots are taken in Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Updata 1.1

Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Start release
COPBX.png

Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Updata 1.1
COPCG.png

COPEQ.png

COPFA.png

COPFL.png

COPFT.png

It seems this planet at the start of the game was brighter and more beautiful, but now this planet looks again like in Elite Dangerous Horizons.
COPG2.png

Last edited:
Guys i need to know about my pc if i can run it at max 60 fps constantly whay do you think ?
i have i5-9300H processor, graphics card RTX 2060 6 gb with 32 Ram also i play on SSD NVM.2 my system is from 2020 year
can i run it ?
I'm running on high settings, with pretty much the same setup (although only 16GB ram) and get 60fps constant everywhere

Is
Once again, the developers ruined everything, the illumination of earth-like planets again became terrible and dark, the planets lost their clarity, they became blurred again, I lost interest in this dls and forgive me to return the money, I do not want to play with disgusting quality planets, with current success I can just play Elite Dangerous Horizons, distant atmospheric planets have lost their quality, they are all blurry and dark again, in general, I want to return the money, I do not need a yoke with such a quality of planets. I will be playing Elite Dangerous Horizons. all screenshots are taken in Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Updata 1.1

Elite Dangerous: Odyssey
COPBX.png

Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Updata 1.1
COPCG.png

COPEQ.png

COPFA.png

COPFL.png

COPFT.png

It seems this planet at the start of the game was brighter and more beautiful, but now this planet looks again like in Elite Dangerous Horizons.
COPG2.png
Isn't that the strato- and atmospheres blurring the planets? They're extra highlighted in certain lights, I think.

Is

Isn't that the strato- and atmospheres blurring the planets? They're extra highlighted in certain lights, I think.
have you ever seen the screenshots above? the same system, the same planet, but different details of the planets, before Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 1.1 and after

Top Bottom