Odyssey - Assemble your crew

Only a short one but in today's announcement about the Odyssey expansion it has a section called "assemble your crew" and references the hireable NPC's, if we're able to get up and walk around now can we please have the crew we hire actually on the ship?

It doesn't matter if they're seated at the empty stations on the bridge or just chilling near the engine room etc but actually hiring a crew and being able to see them there will add a lot to the game's immersion.

That's it, thanks for reading O7

Only a short one but in today's announcement about the Odyssey expansion it has a section called "assemble your crew" and references the hireable NPC's, if we're able to get up and walk around now can we please have the crew we hire actually on the ship?

It doesn't matter if they're seated at the empty stations on the bridge or just chilling near the engine room etc but actually hiring a crew and being able to see them there will add a lot to the game's immersion.

That's it, thanks for reading O7
I think it does tend to suggest a stronger npc crew element, though I guess it could also imply an extension of multicrew.. The latter would be welcome but I'm generally more interested in the former - I think NPCs could really do with being fleshed out some. Of course having some of both would be a win :)

Top Bottom