Odyssey delay = another content drought?

This is the first I've heard about this crisis situation today - pray, explain please, lest I begin to grow more sarcastic....!
Tsk tsk, don't you know the 'way of the forums' by now!

First you take some news from FD, but make sure you take it totally out of context.

Then you embellish said news, putting the worst possible spin on it, the absolute worst case scenario even if the likelihood of said scenario is damn near zero

Then finally you create a post about it, with little to no explanation and sit back at watch the fireworks.

First you take some news from FD, but make sure you take it totally out of context.

Then you embellish said news, putting the worst possible spin on it, the absolute worst case scenario even if the likelihood of said scenario is damn near zero

Then finally you create a post about it, with little to no explanation and sit back at watch the fireworks.

I must study, to better learn the ways of the forum whinge. Thank you sensei ;)

Ps Whinge isn't the word I wanted, but gob..... isn't allowed...

9 months at least for consoles. Late Sept at the earliest.
Yep total disaster, there will be riots in the streets, angry crowds picketing outside of FD HQ, the staff pelted with rotten vegetables and eggs as they sneak in and out of the workplace. Effigies of DBOBE will be strung up on every lamppost casting an eerie light as the burn throughout the night. Open Letters will be drafted and sent to all Main stream media, causing governments will topple, mass protest marches in every city world wide. Both Microsoft and Sony will file for bankruptcy when it is discovered they were partly the cause of the delay for consoles.

Yep the world will be in ruins ......

This is also a pretty apt description of how the media works. It seems people are learning the skill of crafting narratives because they're exposed to it on a daily basis.

Yep total disaster, there will be riots in the streets, angry crowds picketing outside of FD HQ, the staff pelted with rotten vegetables and eggs as they sneak in and out of the workplace. Effigies of DBOBE will be strung up on every lamppost casting an eerie light as the burn throughout the night. Open Letters will be drafted and sent to all Main stream media, causing governments will topple, mass protest marches in every city world wide. Both Microsoft and Sony will file for bankruptcy when it is discovered they were partly the cause of the delay for consoles.

Yep the world will be in ruins ......
Frontier is moving to Portland? I need to go reread the news...

DoomFlakes.jpg

Top Bottom